Protest against Facebooks ban on breastfeeding photos...

Laughing Girl

Reaction score
If any of the mamas out there are interested.........
Hope this link works:

https://www.facebook.com/events/329431500425148/

xx

wait, were NOT allowed to post breastfeeding photos on fb??

what happens if we do?

i think they just ban them, as in they're removed. All that filth that's on there and they dont allow BF pics as somehow offensive and, i dont know..suggestive or something :growlmad:

Hi, yes, you are correct - they are removed. FB at the moment classes them as inappropriate...........hmmmmmm.........

I believe if facebook is going to make a huge deal about breast feeding pictures they should go through everyone's photos and delete the following : Nudes, underage students in thongs, drugs of any kind, underage alcohol. I do not agree nor disagree with people putting their breast feeding photos on, i personally won't. No one needs to look at my boobs as my child is drinking. However if they are going to crack down on this there is a lot more things they need to crack down on. :wacko:

I agree with you, Kat.
I wouldn't deem anything wrong with the pictures. But I wouldn't want to post pictures on my Facebook like that, personally. An old man who worked at train station casually declared to my parents once that he liked his job as he got to watch the young mothers breastfeed. Ew. :growlmad:
I'd hate to think somebody equally as perverse was viewing my pictures... But I think there's so much more actually offensive - vile, even - images on Facebook which they should instead be focusing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->