proud of myself

Kay_Baby

Reaction score
A slightly pointless thread but I am really proud of myself.

Yesterday I fed in front of the extended family and today I fed in public twice.

Its one of my biggest issues with breastfeeding my confidence with being able to leave the house and I did it.

Well done that is fab!! you should be proud x

Congratulations!! It makes it so much easier when you feel confident that you can feed baby anywhere! My first public feeding was in an airport and then on a flight. I was kicking myself for not practicing in a less stressful situation first, but it turned out to be just fine and now I feel like I could feed him anywhere. :)

I managed bf in public on one boob on Saturday, couldn't achieve it on the other one as I just couldn't get the muslin cloth positioned right.....
Plus we had the carpet fitters in th house and I went upstairs to feed her and the young apprentice came up to ask me a couple of questions and obviously had my boob right out a d I didn't feel embarrassed at all -.chuckled to.myself as he was obviously not expecting it!!

Awesome:thumbup:

I love the fact that I can BF in public; I have this breastfeeding cover that basically goes around one arm so you don't have to worry about it falling like a regular blanket would. I can BF in a restaurant while eating, in a cafe enjoying a latte with a HUGE piece of cake (thank you prolactin for making me so hungry:haha:), etc etc. I don't know about you guys, but it makes me enjoy BF'ing so much more!!!

Well done :D

I remember how scary I found it to breastfeed in public for the first time!

Once you've done it once though it gets so much easier :D

I'm still too scared to! I need to try to get used to it!

Well done! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->