Proven tips to help concieve

gemsar

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
I just wanted to share with you some tips that we were given from the clinic for home AI insemination. And trust me me and my wife thought they were crazy.... WE ARE NOW 13 WEEKS PREGNANT SO ITS PROVEN.

I just wanted to tell you as if its worked for me it might work for you and give you a little help :O).

The clinic suggested the following:
* use a 10 or 20ml syringe
*keep the sperm in the pot for 10-15minutes in a warm enviroment (tight in your hands, between your boobs ect) this makes the sperm angry and means it swims faster)
*When drawing the sperm up make sure you get ALL or as many of the air bubbles out as possible
*Evalate your pelvis, dont bend yourself just make sure your pelvis is up (i put my legs up against the wall whilst lying on the bed)
*Insert the syringe and leave it inserted for 5minute so it sets to the smae temperature as your body (this would normally happen whilst having sex)
*Slowly release the sperm. Do not do it fast as it can kill the sperm.
*Leave the syringe in place for 40 minutes, this acts as a plug and stops any sperm from leaving your vagina, also any sperm left in and around the syringe can swim free
*Slowly remove the syringe and sleep or lie down for as long as possible.

I decided not to use preseed as i was conceiving when using this, the month i stopped using it we caught.

I just wanted to tell you these as we didnt know about them and this is from the clinic.

IT HAS WORKED :O)

I wish all your ladies trying to concieve lots and lots of luck, me and my wife wanted this so bad :O)

xx

Hi ya what does this mean

"I decided not to use preseed as i was conceiving when using this, the month i stopped using it we caught."

We use conceive plus - thought it helped??? H is quite dry down there and has little cm.

Also when you say key syringe warm inside do you mean put it in with sperm in but don't fire it in leave it in situ??? Then 10 mins later press plunger???

What did you do EXACTLY the month you caught??? Xxx

Sorry, i wrote it on my phone and it added words where it wasnt meant to add them.

It was meant to say we wasnt concieving when using preseed, just found it diluted sperm a little, was less natural.

Yey keep syringe inside without firing for 10 mins, and release it slowly x

Hiya im not to sure abiut medically. What worked for me was 2months before i started treatment i detoxed. I didnt drink any tea/caffeine, only green tea. I gave up smoking and alcohol and got my self in the best possible shape i could. Wasnt the most exciting time ,
but it worked. I also took a folic acid tablet every day. I also kept myself chilled and on treatment day i stayed really reaxed. I swear all of this helped me. Sorry to sound so robotic typing on the phone is hard work lol.

Good luck x

We did some of those and fell pregnant on first cycle! Keeping syringe in 30mins etc
Also started pre-natal vitamins over a month before TTC
Wife didn't have caffeine, smoke or drink alcohol at all
Did a fair amount of exercise each day before tTC - about 30mins walking

The month we got pregnant we called it our "no try month" we got the iui but then didn't stress we took a vacation for ourselves went on a wine your and relaxed!! De-stress!!!

Can you get the bigger syringes at the chemest or just on line?

Most chemist will give them you. Some doctors will also give them to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"