Provera question

zephyr

Mum of 5!
Reaction score
Everywhere I have searched and read gives conflicting answers on Provera! So I thought maybe you guys would know.
I had a miscarriage back in June and the bleeding just wouldn't stop so my doctor put me on Provera 40mg a day (20mg morning and night) for 20 days then down to 20mg a day for 10 days.
I just started my first day of 20 mgs today so I have 9 days left of the pills.

My question is, can you still ovulate on a dose that high? The reason I ask is I got slippery ewcm (not a lot but still a little) We weren't trying at all, but my doctor said it didn't matter and that we didn't have to prevent either so we didn't.

15 days of taking the pills I felt nothing. then all of a sudden last week I started getting bad nausea, nasal congestion, vivid dreams, enlarged boobs (man they are huge) and need to pee alot. I have taken two hpts both negative so I am assuming that the pills are playing evil tricks on me and making me feel pregnant. I actually feel pregnant, I do not doubt this feeling at all.
I have also been spotting since these symptoms started.

So, does anyone know if its possible to still ovulate on 40mgs or is this just wishful thinking and I'm actually just starting to get side effects from the meds? I would of thought side effects would of kicked in right away not 15 days later! I'm taking another hpt in two days and I rang my doc but am still awaiting a reply!

Any input is greatly appreciated :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"