provera side effect or af??

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok so today will be day 4 of Provera. Woke up cramping like AF is about to hit. Is this normal side effect of Provera or does this mean it isn't working and AF is gnna come now instead of after I finish. Today is cd85.

Well AF never hit & cramping went away. Must've been just from lack of AF for so long.

Hey lhatch, I've seen you on a couple of other threads. I've heard of some people getting af in the middle of the provera dose. My af still hasn't shown, almost 2 weeks after my last pill :( hopefully soon though? I sure hope it works better for you. You're planning on starting clomid with this af, right?

Hi there! I took Provera for 5 days and started AF 4 days after that... During Provera, I had some cramping, a little moody, crying for no reason... I definitely felt like AF could come any of those days. However, days 1 and 2 after stopping, I felt nothing. Day 3 I was cramping again and day 4 she arrived! Hope your body figures out what it wants to do soon!

I'm not sure they are gonna give me Clomid this cycle or not. They initially mentioned Provera and Clomid like they were gnna do both this cycle but now saying they aren't sure. Said to call when I start bleeding and "we will go from there". Wanting to see how I do on the Provera and get my blood work results from my previous Dr first. I am feeling a lil emotional today. Its just a long hard road. This rollercoaster is killing me. Ready to be done with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->