Province of Quebec, Canada

Very cool!
How are you in french ? I knew none before we moved here, but Im pretty comfortable now :D

I actually live on the West-Island, almost at the very tip before crossing over the bridge. It's so cold here today! The car was not happy about starting this morning!

South shore here! Are you guys in touch at all? I've been trying to find a mommy group. Mat leave can be very lonely.

Hi!

You're right about it getting lonely at times.

Our babies are pretty close in age!

Pretty good. We had a rough start, but things are going well now. She's sleeping long stretches at night and feeding well. I'm getting used to getting nothing done around the house!

Well you're almost at the magic age of three months! Everyone tells me it gts so much better then. Not that I can complain really. Sophie sleeps 8hrs at night, but rarely naps during the day so that is a little hard. Are you breastfeeding? That was our rough start. I had a series of issues that made it extremely painful, but starting last week it's been ok so I ill continue for now.
My ask how old you are? Are you going to be a say at home mom?

Breastfeeding was part of our rough start, as well as me being hospitalized for endometritis about a week after DD was born. We got the hang of BFing at about 3 weeks and it's been going well for a while. I also had a skin infection and thrush in the breasts so it was painful for quite some time.

Aoife also sleeps 7-8 hours during the night and just cat naps during the day, so it does get pretty tiring. it's hard to get anything done when she doesn't sleep.

I'm 30 yrs old and I'll be going back towork some time next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->