Proximal tubal blockage diagnosed by HSG. Wanna listen?

Tesh23

Reaction score
So my remaining tube has a proximal tubal occlusion- which means the HSG shows a blockage at where the tube meets the uterus. I had no pain during my HSG, the doctor kept asking if I do a I was like trust me, if I am in pain you are gonna hear from me about it lol.

I am going to start 100000spu-200000spu of serrapetase to try and unblock it. Has anyone tried this before? What were your results?

Have also been put on a waiting list for tubal recanalisation (where they try to unblock the tube with a little wire). Figure the serrapetase couldn't hurt from now as it will promote healing if I go in for recanalisation.

On the good side of things, they found no fibroids! They just disappeared? I have been taking, vit D3, omega3, chastebery and black cohosh since my gynae said he suspected fibroids/endo beginning of Jan this year. HSG showed a healthy uterine cavity.

Got a positive opk yesterday and what looks like a peak today so due to ovulate tomorrow. We bd last night and will tonight, but with a blocked tube it's more of a routine now lol with no actual hope for this cycle. If I do get a BFP it would probably be a miracle one.

Is there anyone else on here going through the same or similar thing? It just feels like there is just one obstacle after another with ttc #2.

Hey Tesh!

Sorry your tube is showing a blockage, but also great they’ve found it and you can hopefully work on getting it sorted. I’ve heard the HSG can temporarily open up the tubes and help- maybe this is misinformed though… so Fx for this cycle!

I hope you all the best with the medication and the procedure! Can’t wait to see your BFP on here soon!

Hey Tesh!

Sorry your tube is showing a blockage, but also great they’ve found it and you can hopefully work on getting it sorted. I’ve heard the HSG can temporarily open up the tubes and help- maybe this is misinformed though… so Fx for this cycle!

I hope you all the best with the medication and the procedure! Can’t wait to see your BFP on here soon!

Ah thank you lovey for the support always :flower: Hoping for a miracle!

Hi Tesh - I'm curious about your current situation because it seems so similar to mine. FYI - Our son was born April 2021.

Then I had an ectopic on the right in October 2021. They didn't have to remove the tube as the situation resolved on it's own. We've been ttc #2 for almost a year. In the past I've conceived extremely quickly so I became suspicious when it started to take a long time. Meanwhile I've had consistent pain and cramping on the right side each cycle. So I went into a fertility clinic and they did bloodwork and an HSG.

As I suspected, my HSG showed my right tube completely blocked. I believe that am dominate at producing eggs from my right ovary.

I think my husband and I want to try clomid. But I feel if I made a heroic effort to unblock the tube (and it worked) we could conceive perhaps in the same amount of time as the clomid process.

I've been reading about serrapeptase and am planning to start that tonight. Have you had any luck? Spare no details!

So my remaining tube has a proximal tubal occlusion- which means the HSG shows a blockage at where the tube meets the uterus. I had no pain during my HSG, the doctor kept asking if I do a I was like trust me, if I am in pain you are gonna hear from me about it lol.

I am going to start 100000spu-200000spu of serrapetase to try and unblock it. Has anyone tried this before? What were your results?

Have also been put on a waiting list for tubal recanalisation (where they try to unblock the tube with a little wire). Figure the serrapetase couldn't hurt from now as it will promote healing if I go in for recanalisation.

On the good side of things, they found no fibroids! They just disappeared? I have been taking, vit D3, omega3, chastebery and black cohosh since my gynae said he suspected fibroids/endo beginning of Jan this year. HSG showed a healthy uterine cavity.

Got a positive opk yesterday and what looks like a peak today so due to ovulate tomorrow. We bd last night and will tonight, but with a blocked tube it's more of a routine now lol with no actual hope for this cycle. If I do get a BFP it would probably be a miracle one.

Is there anyone else on here going through the same or similar thing? It just feels like there is just one obstacle after another with ttc #2.
Serrapeptase is one of the world's finest enzymes that supports normal mucus levels? iSerra 250,000 SPU is an excellent choice for Anti-Inflammation

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->