prune!!

nini0914

Reaction score
ok i thought it was going by slow for me but i made 10 weeks today! i still think its moving slow but i look at all the new comers thats 3-5 weeks pregnant and say haha im further than u :haha:...i mean it cud be worse i see ppl coming and they are due in June my squish will be two months den...but i guess we still are in the same boat somewhere down the line still in first tri still tryna figure out our bodies and how to get this MS out the way...still YELLING CONGRATS TO ALL THE OVENS BAKING BUNZS:happydance: WE ARE AWESOME

I feel like that sometimes. Lol. Glad I'm near the end of first tri now! X x

:growlmad: who told u guys to be further along then me lol :thumbup:...have either of u had your first tri screening yet? if so what happened what should i expect

I have mine next Thurs Hun the 26th and im not too sure tbh lol, i remember the scan from prev but ive had lots of scans with prev preg due to problems, if i remember right the first scan doesn't last long, the 20 week scan lasts ages and a lot more detailed xx

I have mine next Thurs Hun the 26th and im not too sure tbh lol, i remember the scan from prev but ive had lots of scans with prev preg due to problems, if i remember right the first scan doesn't last long, the 20 week scan lasts ages and a lot more detailed xx

yes i had alot as well due to bleeding and stuff but this time seems like errthing has been going smooth minus the MS and the cramping and dizzyness and stuff

Its further on i have to have mine as in on long term antibiotics from 28 weeks its regular growth scans xx

Yay!! I feel the same way as newcomers join... APRIL babies !!! Can't wait to feel better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->