Psychic Predictions =]

:haha: its a good smiley isnt it :dance:

Oooh maybe your going to have 2 birthdays very close to one another :thumbup:

xx

just waiting to hear my reading from gail xxx heard her predictions are really good xx

Yes Gail is known to be very accurate! I hope she gives you good news :dance:

xx

Just got home from work and have recieved my email from Gail :yipee:

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I feel your thinking more about the future, or making plans around the future, and I see alot of improvements coming into your life, around property and also finance, and I feel alot of inner changes, where your feeling better about yourself and generally happier

You have a lovely spirit lady linking in around you, and this lady shows me an M initial, I sense this lady is around you alot of the time, and she sends some healing around you too and shows a much happier 2012, I feel your life is quite content but feel there areas youd like to change or alter

I do see a conception ahead for you , and spirit show me the end of Feb 2012 for this, Im shown a baby girl with this conception, and a healthy 2012 birth, with all showing well around pregnancy, birth and labour

I feel this child completes your family for you

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you every happiness :) x

The reading i think is really accurate, and the woman begining with M im hoping is my mum as she was called Margaret!! xxxxxxxx It put such a smile on my face and is such an amazing feeling to know that she is around me alot xxx

So thats 2 reading both saying i will conceive in feb but one with a girl and one with a boy! so lets see who if any are accurate xxx

Although its worth noting that some say if youre already pregnant at the time of the reading then the date they see is your scan. Which would be right for me! Predicted a boy so we'll see.... Xx

.its just that im in south africa, and if you convert to Rands its works out pretty expensive, i would so love a reading!!

Have you looked on Cheri22 Free reading Gomyddy?

xx

Thanks for doing this, may I be added? 2 of my predictions are below I am awaiting one from Babylove. I am hoping they are true!! :)

Panrosa's Predictions: January 2012 BFP w/Baby Boy Sometime in 2014 & 2017 w/Baby Girls
Gail's Predictions: January 2012 BFP & July 2013 w/Baby Girls

:hi: AngelEyesinNJ and Manduh726 you have both been added to the list

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

Hi,

I just posted this in the paranormal section. I am a new forum member and I am pregnant (almost 7 weeks). I had three readings: Brooke, Cheri and Jenny Renny. Only Brooke was right. See below for more details... I am a lttle paranoid because I am still so early and my first scan is on 1/4. I pray that there will be a heartbeat and little bean is growing... The only part that Brooke was wrong with is needing meds. My husband and I got lucky on 1st try. Which makes us a bit paranoid because we never have luck... ANyway my OB looks just like how she described below.. weird......

.I'm being shown a timeframe of Nov/Dec for conception or when you find out. A GIRL appears for this pregnancy. I'm also being shown a physician's (or other "healer") assistance....looks like in the form of testing and meds (or herbal supplements, if not meds). Does this make sense? Looks like this doctor/healer is a woman with light hair and eyes...let me know if you and can validate this. Not sure if you've met her yet..could be in the near future.
Please keep me updated!
Blessings,
Brooke

Hi,

I just posted this in the paranormal section. I am a new forum member and I am pregnant (almost 7 weeks). I had three readings: Brooke, Cheri and Jenny Renny. Only Brooke was right. See below for more details... I am a lttle paranoid because I am still so early and my first scan is on 1/4. I pray that there will be a heartbeat and little bean is growing... The only part that Brooke was wrong with is needing meds. My husband and I got lucky on 1st try. Which makes us a bit paranoid because we never have luck... ANyway my OB looks just like how she described below.. weird......

.I'm being shown a timeframe of Nov/Dec for conception or when you find out. A GIRL appears for this pregnancy. I'm also being shown a physician's (or other "healer") assistance....looks like in the form of testing and meds (or herbal supplements, if not meds). Does this make sense? Looks like this doctor/healer is a woman with light hair and eyes...let me know if you and can validate this. Not sure if you've met her yet..could be in the near future.
Please keep me updated!
Blessings,
Brooke
Whats Brookes website hun?! Congratulations have a H & H 9 months :dance:

xx

Hi all I would like to add my prediction from cherri22 .....she predicted find out, concieve, or due in december with a girl. This was a free reading from her. Now this december is pass and no pregnancy. I am only on like cd 10 so no way I concieved this december. If she is right this means I have til march to find out and to be due in december of 2012 or I have another year to find out in december 2012. Well we will just have to wait and see. I personally am putting things into gods hand and have all my faith in him I just did the reading for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->