Psychic Predictions =]

:hi: Resque07 i had a Cheri22 reading and i liked it, she predicted Feb so we shall see!!

Fx'd :dust:

xx

hiya everyone, hope your all ok, my af came a day early last month so Gail and jenny were wrong. I did get one from suzanne she predicted Dec/Jan and a boy xx

I thought id contribute to this thread!! In october I had 3 readings all saying I would be pregnant jan of 2012 and ended up getting pregnant november..I had a mmc so heres to hoping we're pregnant this month!

Hi, I tried to add Brooke's link for her conception readings and this site will not let me because I am a new member. Just google Brooke777-Conception reading. Good luck and let me know if you get a reading with her.

Here is my updated list of readings

Suzanne Henneman ;october conception with baby girl -wrong
Psychic star; october conception baby boy -wrong
Panrosa; december BFP -wrong
Suzy ; December conception ,Jan BFP with a baby boy 24th being important
Brenda : conception around dec/jan with a baby boy
Gail : Feb conception with baby boy
Brooke : Feb/march BFP with baby girl
Leopard : Feb/July BFP with baby girl
Mesina : August conception with baby girl
Update Gail spirit reading said baby boy on its way with T inital in 2012.

hiya everyone, hope your all ok, my af came a day early last month so Gail and jenny were wrong. I did get one from suzanne she predicted Dec/Jan and a boy xx

Aww hun im sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:

Hi, I tried to add Brooke's link for her conception readings and this site will not let me because I am a new member. Just google Brooke777-Conception reading. Good luck and let me know if you get a reading with her.

Thanks hun i found her :flower:

I thought id contribute to this thread!! In october I had 3 readings all saying I would be pregnant jan of 2012 and ended up getting pregnant november..I had a mmc so heres to hoping we're pregnant this month!

I am sorry about your loss hun :hugs: Fx'd you get your BFP soon :dust:

xx

Thanks Paula
I am pretty sure Suzy is going to be wrong because I ovulated on christmas day and DH was for some reason being distant so we missed my fertile time by 3 days. so I am hopeful that Gail and Brooke will be correct.

I tried getting a free update reading from suzzane and she completely skipped mine and did everyone elses.:nope:

Yes I would like one too. How do u go about getting one?

Lisap I would message her again?! Is she on a baby website?!

Who would you like a reading from, and I will get the link?!

Xx

Lisap I would message her again?! Is she on a baby website?!

Who would you like a reading from, and I will get the link?!

Xx

I messaged her several times ,its ok not a huge deal anyway.

Ruby reading said BFP in jan/feb with a girl so we'll see.

Oooh fx'd :dust: I am waiting for mine, she said the 30th of this month il get my reading!

xx

hi paula just wondered if youv ever had a reading from jenna on ebay? is she any good does anyone know

Hi Tinkertailors i am pretty sure i have had a reading from her, i will have a look and get back to you!

xx

Yes i have had a reading from Jenna, shes lovely! I dont think her dates are right but then i am not out of the running for sept!!

It looks like you have been trying already, so it isn`t something you have just decided in the last few days, you seem a little bit emotional and I think you are letting your head run away with you, health wise you seem alright, but you seem to be questioning yourself as to whether you will get pregnant or not.
I can see you with a baby, and it looks like it is going to be next year, I think that you will have the baby by next September, or very close to it, so that tells me that you should be falling pregnant any time now up until christmas.
Make sure that you are relaxed and not anxious, try not to work yourself up, just go with the flow and try and enjoy yourselves and not put to much pressure on getting pregnant.
You are not getting assistance with getting pregnant are you?

Jenna x

thanks paula i got mine from her too it is very similar telling me not to be anxious and stop worrying! easy for her to say lol i really need a good clear reading who would you suggest for i know you love getting read too
thanks

The best readings I have had are from Mesina and Gail!! Mesinas website is called Psychic whispers when you google it put Mesina too because there's quite a few Psychic Whispers :wacko: and Gails is Psychic123

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"