Psychic Predictions =]

thanks i did have a reading of mesina thought she was good think im just gettin addicted to getting readings and need more!!

So, I just updated my signature with more readings and updated the 2 to show they were not correct as I am not pregnant this month.

I think I am addicted to these readings :)

Leodard April BFP Girl
Tallmom April BFP Boy
And Paula/you July BFP Girl
Waiting on cheri22 prediction

ADD me to the list please

Suzy and Brenda were wrong for me. hopeful that Gail and Brook will be right.

Aww i am sooo sorry that your predictions months have been and gone ladies! Fx'd you wont have to wait much longer :dust::dust:
Hotpink you have been :flower:

xx

Psychic Star needs to be add to my list and i'm still waiting and from tallmom need to be fixed you have :boy: on in not blue and add Gail aswell

Got Star prediction

October or Late September Conception, birth, or first scan date

Gail

May 2012 conception
October 2014 conception

So, by Star not giving any years it may be for 2014

okay girls i need yalls help!!!!!

I got a reading done from cheri22 back in feb, she told me she saw conceive are delvier in may. Well may came and went BFN and so did aug still BFN...

SO last night i emailed her back and see if anything changed.. Well she got back with me pretty fast within minutes and she told me she still sees may... so that means i still gonna have to wait till may r aug to conceive???? im really bummed i mean i been ttc for 9 months this cycle!!!!!!

IS she correct are should i dis regard it??

Hi hun sorry that her prediction came and went! I have to admit that i have had numerous readings from Cherri (I paid for one and have had 2 free ones) and she had constantly said Feb and this has been going on for 2 years :dohh: So i wouldnt get your hopes pinned too much on this and her readings,and also try not to with any reading you get! It is hard not too and i am one of them that has done and got burnt when the dates come and go!!
Good luck in getting your BFP hun :dust::dust:

xx

How do i go about getting predictions?

Ok, finally ready to post all these predictions...

Gail - April :pink:
Jenny - end of March/beginning of April :pink:
Robert Renfield - August/September
TTC BabyLove - June :pink:
Mystery Psychic - October :pink:
Shira - November :blue:

Hoping since two of them said March/April that my time is coming soon. I have already been TTC for 9 months...think I might die if I have to wait until November!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->