psychic reading about pregnancy...

mummyyshearer

Reaction score
ok i know il prob get a few folk that will reply that prob don't believe in this kind of stuff but after the reading i just had i defiantly do as she was soo spot on with everything she told me. but theres a few wee details i wondered if i could get some of your opinions on.... (im not getting my hopes up but just wanted other peoples thoughts)

well me and my boyfriend have been TTC#2 for a good 6 months now. During my reading she asked if i maybe knew anyone that was pregnant as she kept seeing a baby shower & pink meaning it was a girl. i did say i was ttc but she didn't see if it was a friend or myself. & also seeing something about passing a test... a feeling of 'finally there' ... My friend also had a reading done previously (she didn't know we were friends at the time of both readings) and she was told that someone she knows will get pregnant and have a little girl.

i know it could just be coincidence that we both got similar but its really got me thinking.

anyone else had similar experiences and things became true ?

It almost sounds as if she gave you both the same reading - or at least that part of it is the same. Sounds like an uncreative (fake) psychic.

I had an online reading done back in 2012 and was told I would conceive that october (I didn't). And I had a reading last year by someone else in person 1 month before my wedding. Failing to see my obvious engagement ring that I did not try to hide, she told me that I was currently trying to choose between two guys, and that I would end up choosing the one I was not currently with... She said I would get married in a few years. All of that of course was not true.

Prior to all of this I thought maybe some psychics were real, but I really am a skeptic now.

she was really accurate on a lot of things she said soo i don't believe shes a fake, shes had a lot of great reviews and ive heard good things about her from people i know... i don't know... we were both just abit spooked we both got similar..

Me!!!! I had a reading done and she originally said I would fall pregnant in the fall, then she said " i have feeling you should test in 2-3 weeks...." Sure enough I was pregnant. Cycles were totally wonky, didn't temp or do any of that so it was definitely a surprise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->