Psychic Reading

mummytoharry

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering how I go about getting a psychic reading?
Many thanks
xx

theres lots of different ones going around!! try ebay for some but the one i really like was Aimée, she predicted both my SIL and OHs sisters BFPs through me, there due on the same date!!!

Hi :wave:
I've just ordered one of Aimee's readings...just wondering how long she takes to reply?

Good luck and Baby:dust: to all....hope our predictions come true:hugs:

i got mines within few hours did u send your information hun?

I've added my predictions onto my signature now.
I've only done 2 predictions - don't want to get carried away and obsessed with it cos I've been ttc for about a year now.
But both say the same month for conception of 1st but different sex.

Want a baby...Yes hun...we've been emailing....results below:winkwink: Still hoping for Gail's at this point in time with testing on tuesday but if it doesn't pan out well....there's still hope:winkwink:
She has been so sweet in the emails. She didn't give me an edd in the initial reading so I emailed back saying obviously after having had two mc I'm super paranoid about the next...that was when she told me that she felt the baby would be born before Nov but would be perfect and healthy...I hadn't told her that our almost 6yr old DS came 9.5wks early and because of that I have an increased risk of another being in a rush to meet it's parents:winkwink::lol:

Hope the next 13days whizz by hun and you bedazzle that eggy:winkwink::hugs:

Goodluck Millybum...lotsa :dust::hugs: We've gone for the same two readings:thumbup:

Wannabmamma....thanks for posting Aimee's link hun...I see you are another FEB 2011 BFP from Aimee:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->