Psychic Reading!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya

So I have sent Aimee a request for a reading and she said for us she sees a BFP in March 2011 and sees it to be a baby girl! She also sees TWO more pregnancies in my future!!! I am rather excited!! :haha: :blush:

x

Has anyone else had readings from her? Would love to hear!!

x

for me she said:

For you I see a BFP July 2011 and this baby is surrounded by the colour blue. I see two more conceptions for you.

i hope she is wrong by the month - gosh, July is far far away :)

x x

Hi hulahoop,

How did you contact her?xx

she said march 2011 2nd time and july 1st time..

when i asked about difference she said something changed.

that in mind i believe we can change whatever they see x

Thanks for the replies!

Mrs KTB https://conceptionreader.webs.com/ Even if it isnt true its a bit of fun and quite exciting just incase it is!! Let me know what she says! LOL.

x

I didnt think much on her reading, but thats my opinion. She told me i wouldnt have a baby til 2013 :( xx

I think I'm being really dumb - I've gone to the site, registered, bought a conception reading but don't know how to email her asking for one... Please help lol ;)

i keep thinking of getting one of these but scared of the outcome iykwim

Simno - once payment has been received she will contact you and you have to answer the questions that are on the website (your name and bday, your partner's name and bday, etc) then she will email you back her response. HTH.

Aimee said I will get my BFP January 2011 and it will be a girl, she also said she sees 3 more pregnancies in my future!

hey ladies just got mine and waiting to see what she says!!! so nervous??

Hey girls!! Im currently WTT but when I was TTC i got a reading from her where she managed to predict both my SIL and OHs sister pregnancies through me and then gave me a free reading and she predicited a girl in FEB 2011. I also went to see a psychic two nights ago who told me I would get a positive pregnancy test in March 2011. my AF will be the end of Feb start of march so I hope they are both right!! Good luck girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->