Psychic readings--what are you thoughts???

gigglebox

My husband only makes y sperm
Reaction score
I know many women on here get psychic readings to find out when they'll conceive; I am just wondering how many of you believe in that stuff? Not necessarily on b&b, but in general?

I feel silly for asking but the reason I bring it up is I got a really random text from my mother-in-law (we had not discussed TTC with her) who said she saw a psychic today and she said if I'm not already pregnant, I will be very soon Even though I am not sure I believe in that stuff, it was nice to hear!

What do you all think? Have you ever gotten a reading done and was it successful?

They can be great for entertainment, but take them with a grain of salt. I'm not saying that there aren't a legit psychics; on the contrary I do believe that some people have that gift. However, many are just very good at generalizing and the like.

I've had 2 psychics tell me that I'd be pregnant within the next month. That was over a year ago. You can tell by my signature that it hasn't happened.

Other psychics told me that I'd have 3 kids.....the verdict is still out on that one obviously. :lol:

Basically, I'd say go for it, they're fun and sometiems they do offer you some insight and comfort even if they are wrong about the prediction. But just don't take things too seriously.

Thank you very much for your input :) As I said it was my mother in law who suggested it; It's fun to think about, but I'm not going to put too much thought into it ;)

I know you've had a long hard road, but may I just say, your fuzzy baby in the car seat is absolutely adorable :) We have 2 pups and they sure do bring a ton of joy into our lives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->