Psychic Readings

Lily7

Mum & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Some people believe and some people think its a big old pile of mumbo jumbo! Whatever your views, thoughts, opinions, if you've had one done or if your thinking of having one done....share them!
I know there is a specific forum area for this but just thought it would be interesting to see in here TTC#1.....if anything else it might take our minds off our OCD with TTC (well it will take my mind off mine! LOL)

So I had read ladies in the TTC chatting about it so I thought...what the hell and give it a go, I take it with a pinch of salt (but secretly hoping it's right aswell hehe) I got mine from

ttcbabylovepredictions.com

it cost 5 dollars (about £3 something) and here is what she had to say,

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive in APRIL OR MAY THIS YEAR. I see a girl.

i just posted a thread in the ttc forum asking if anyone knew any online psychics. i think it would be fun to do....i was looking for free ones, though.

Lesley- I wondered the same- I can't be bothered to pay for psychics. I would love to have mine read for free though.

If you's find any free ones, please let me know, I would be up for that :)

Anybody have any readings to share and wait out?!?

I had 5 readings - all from ladies recommended/talked about through this site - and every single one was wrong.

It's just a bit of fun at the end of the day and I went into it knowing that.

I entertained this idea a few days ago! There are plenty in my area but I need to research one first. I would rather find one that can give me lotto numbers to play but this should be fun as well lol

I asked 2 readings, they were popular here.

They BOTH said I'd conceive in Jan'11 w/ a boy.
People who had it warned to not take it seriously.
Waiting patiently for 3 months, had high expectation, crushed by AF. I cried for days.

Last time I believe in psychic stuff.

I've just ordered another one - will update when I get it !!

I just had a beautiful reading by Gail. It hit the nail on the head for what I have gone through so far, and as odd as it sounds from not being face to face, I feel like she really "gets" my TTC journey.
I probably sound like a whacko. ;)

I just had a beautiful reading by Gail. It hit the nail on the head for what I have gone through so far, and as odd as it sounds from not being face to face, I feel like she really "gets" my TTC journey.
I probably sound like a whacko. ;)

Gail is the lady that I am waiting on replying...FX I can't wait to hear what she says

Yes I probably sound like a whacko but sure I am not gona take it serious (but really really hoping) I think it will just be interesting to see if the two readings match up!

silverbell - yea ur right, it is a bit of fun!

bellahoney - give it a try, even only for fun! Yea the lotto numbers would be ideal!

yeeeeah. Mine was wrong :( Hope yours is right though

Who did you get your from and what did they say (if you don't mind me asking)

"I see a find out with a bfp/conceive or give birth in November. So either find out with a bfp/conceive this November or give birth next November. I see a girl." — ttcbabylovepredictions.com 09/12/2010

Aww sorry it didn't work out :-( How long have you been trying?

Good Luck Huni, have you been to the docters or anything yet?

We started seeing one in August, done all the testing and I look fine, except I suddenly stopped ovulating, I'm on my third cycle of clomid.

Good Luck Hun, I have a friend in a very similar situation to you. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->