Psychic Readings

Ooo let us know LesleyL

Waitin4astork - did you do anything diiferent in particular the cycle you got your BFP?

Well, on my successful cycle I took folic acid, baby aspirin, had a couple of sessions of acupuncture, used Conceive Plus, took Chinese herbs and used my CBFM! Also dtd every other day once AF was over until I hit my first 'high' on the CBFM, then every day until after I o'd :winkwink: Oh, and I would sit for half an hour with a pillow under my bum after we dtd!

Ooo let us know LesleyL

Waitin4astork - did you do anything diiferent in particular the cycle you got your BFP?

Well, on my successful cycle I took folic acid, baby aspirin, had a couple of sessions of acupuncture, used Conceive Plus, took Chinese herbs and used my CBFM! Also dtd every other day once AF was over until I hit my first 'high' on the CBFM, then every day until after I o'd :winkwink: Oh, and I would sit for half an hour with a pillow under my bum after we dtd!

Thanks, we are:sex: every other day since AF went and will continue until bfp or af, I didn't track O this time, we started using conceive plus this cycle and we are both taking pregnacare vits, I also lie with a pillow under my bum for half n hr or so after, I am really praying it happens this time, If it doesn't then we are going back to the GP

It's good that you're being so proactive Lily- gives you a good chance of your beanie being made :thumbup:

K so Nicole the psychic wrote back to me. She says she sees me and dh having two children but not FOR APPROXIMATELY THREE YEARS! And she said that we have things we need to get accomplished together before the universe is ready for us to have children. She said she def sees a girl, and the second child will come soon after the first. I hate this reading! THREE YEARS!!!! haha. I'm going to prove her wrong. I say in the next three months:happydance:

K so Nicole the psychic wrote back to me. She says she sees me and dh having two children but not FOR APPROXIMATELY THREE YEARS! And she said that we have things we need to get accomplished together before the universe is ready for us to have children. She said she def sees a girl, and the second child will come soon after the first. I hate this reading! THREE YEARS!!!! haha. I'm going to prove her wrong. I say in the next three months:happydance:

Hi LesleyL

THREE YEARS!!! Omg your just right - go out and prove her wrong !! FX for you x

I know! That was a depressing reading.

This reading doesn't apply so much to online readings but I went to see a lady in person. I too got a depressing reading from her. She said she doesn't see kids and my kids at my farm that I teach and my horses will be my only kids..... I too will prove her wrong :) haha

if you go to blogtalkradio.com and search for "Journey into Light" they have shows where you can call in for a free reading. I did and the guy.. Greg.. said he saw me getting pregnant around the early summer time.. hope he's wrong and I get my BFP sooner! lol If not, I'll be happy w/ the summer :)

Hi ladies i had a reading done from jenny and mine said that i would get a bfp in march froma cycle beginning in feb and it would be a boy!

I have had my bfp bang on time and now it will just be a waiting game as to wether its a boy!!!!

baby dust xxxx

I also got a reading from Jenny yesterday and it said I would have my :bfp: in April from a cycle starting in March (which means I would get a :bfp: in this 2WW as I have just Ov'd). She also said it would be twin boys :haha:

I will let you all know whether she was right! x

Hi Ladies

court. - yea prove her wrong!!! good luck

jesterface - sounds interesting, are you in the UK?

lucyck - brilliant news, there is hope for the rest of us then!

spykey_uk - Good luck, when are you due to test?

I'm 2DPO today so it's really early - I'm due on 13th April so about 12 more days yet, although I might do a sneaky on in 10 days (on 12DPO) just to see.

As a POAS addict, it's usually "how early can I get away with testing?" :rofl: x

haha just like me then!! I am due to test 9th April (but between you and me - and everyone else reading this!!) I have already had a sneaky test - BFN of course!

On my first cycle of trying I actually did a test on 5DPO - chances are if we were pregnant, it wouldn't even have implanted by then, let alone reached the right levels of hormones!

Now I'm restrained and hold out until at least 8DPO :rofl: x

I know! that makes logical sense, even when I'm doing it I know it is too early, like deffo too early to tell, but I still do it!! I am going to try and have a bit more self restraint until the 9th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->