Psychic Readings

Sooo
I got my reading through, Gail says BFP May and she see's a girl! She said she see's testing around the end of May and the birth 2012.
I am due to test 9th April so in a way I hope she has it a bit wrong with the May bit!!

I had one from Jenny Wren saying I would get my bfp in March from a cycle that began in February - wrong!!! I tried to take it with a pinch of salt but I was so excited that she was basically saying I was pregnant that when :af: got me I was absolutely inconsolable. I'd love to know where these people get their "information", surely if they could really predict the future they'd win the lottery jackpot every week!!

I had loads done and many were wrong but I got an amazingly accurate one from a lady called Panrosa (which I found on ebay for £3.99).

She had little details exactly right about me, like the fact I love small animals and have several (yes, I do have 3 hamsters!). Her reading was very detailed and she said the next test I did would be positive...and it was! Whether I have a 7lb baby boy with dark hair, we shall have to see!

I know they are really just a bit of fun but it kept me feeling positive about the whole TTC process.

She got it very right that I've had a lot of difficulty, and while I have a lot of hope, it causes some stress due to thinking about it so much. She also sees that it pretty much dictates everything I do, which is very true: I don't drink alcohol, limit my caffeine and fish, take care of myself and eat only what I would eat if I were nuturing a fetus.
She said I might be disappointed, but sees conception in June, testing positive in July this year. (I wouldn't be disappointed with ANY positive!)
she also knows that I have such a fear of something going wrong once I finally do fall pregnant, and assured me that I will have a healthy baby. She sees a girl, born a little early, but with no problems arising from the early birth. She also said that she'd have very fair, curly hair...which is exactly as I was as a little girl!
I understand it's just for entertainment, but it gives me hope, and is also allowing me to let go of this month. I haven't seen a BFP but had symptoms...and then they just -stopped- I think I can relax now and not stress on POAS so much.

I got my reading done by Tracey M from eBay, her user name is Readings4You.

She was pretty spot on and I'm sure she uses the same writing structure for her readings but the way she has described me and my OH was AMAZING!

I would highly recommend her. Also I do take it as light hearted entertainment but she seems really good.

I never thought about ebay!!! I'm going to do this. It'll be fun:)

I had loads done and many were wrong but I got an amazingly accurate one from a lady called Panrosa (which I found on ebay for £3.99).

She had little details exactly right about me, like the fact I love small animals and have several (yes, I do have 3 hamsters!). Her reading was very detailed and she said the next test I did would be positive...and it was! Whether I have a 7lb baby boy with dark hair, we shall have to see!

I know they are really just a bit of fun but it kept me feeling positive about the whole TTC process.

You will have to let us know if you have a 7lb baby boy with dark hair! do you have a link for her?

I ended up getting 4 readings. 3 of them (Sandra, JennyRenny and Aimee) all got the BFP month right, but all said girl which is definitely not right! Gail got the BFP month wrong (she said February) but said I would have a boy which is right. Out of the 4, Sandra's reading had the most information that was applicable to me.

I ended up getting 4 readings. 3 of them (Sandra, JennyRenny and Aimee) all got the BFP month right, but all said girl which is definitely not right! Gail got the BFP month wrong (she said February) but said I would have a boy which is right. Out of the 4, Sandra's reading had the most information that was applicable to me.

When did you get your BFP? I hope Gail is wrong with my BFP month I want it on 9th April!!! She said end of May :growlmad:

When did you get your BFP? I hope Gail is wrong with my BFP month I want it on 9th April!!! She said end of May :growlmad:

I got my BFP in November, so she was a bit late with the month!!

When's your due date then!! Oh you must be so happy :)

I hope she is late with the month for me too x

I just had a beautiful reading by Gail. It hit the nail on the head for what I have gone through so far, and as odd as it sounds from not being face to face, I feel like she really "gets" my TTC journey.
I probably sound like a whacko. ;)

I have to say that I had a great reading from Gail as well and I thought she really understood the history of what we'd been through, but she was wrong for me :(

Still waiting to see if my other reading is right! x

I'm due 27th July- can't wait to meet our little guy :cloud9:
I spent quite a bit of time in TTC forums on here before my BFP, which is why I pop back every so often to see if I can help with anything. It always used to give me hope talking to others who had been TTC for a while and got their BFP :)

I spent quite a bit of time in TTC forums on here before my BFP, which is why I pop back every so often to see if I can help with anything. It always used to give me hope talking to others who had been TTC for a while and got their BFP :)

Not long then!! Good Luck. Thanks yeah I really appreciate it when you girls come and give us encouragment! I like hearing of your journey's to see if I can relate it in any way to my own journey.
Out of curiosity, how long were you TTC?

Not long then!! Good Luck. Thanks yeah I really appreciate it when you girls come and give us encouragment! I like hearing of your journey's to see if I can relate it in any way to my own journey.
Out of curiosity, how long were you TTC?

Officially 7 cycles, but with a few months NTNP before that- so almost a year all in all. By the last couple of cycles, I'd armed myself with so many different things to help me conceive, I didn't know what else I could do!!

I just bought a reading off of a girl named Nicole-we will see what she says!

Ooo let us know LesleyL

Waitin4astork - did you do anything diiferent in particular the cycle you got your BFP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->