Psychic123 prediction!

This WAS in the TTC forum but I guess a mod moved it. :)

oh now I understand better I guess it was moved from the TTC section to the paranormal section because talk of psychic readings upsets some people over there.
IzzyOrOscar ;I was confused at first why on earth would pychic readings not be allowed on a paranormal forum lol.:dohh:

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I sense firstly youve been through quite a few changes on your path in the past couple of years, and spirit who come in around you, show that youve made many correct decisions and are now following the 'right ' path and heading in a direction towards alot of happiness

I see alot of balance around your path and feel at the moment ttc is very important for you, spirit show me a 2011 conception and I see this within late August for you Im shown a baby boy born and everything shows as well and healthy in all areas, I see a very plain sailing pregnancy and spirit do underline this, so perhaps it is something you worry about, your labour also shows as quick and problem free

I then feel this child completes your family for you, you have a lovely lady who links in around you here also and she wants you to relax around conception, go with flow she says and dont get too tied up with dates or timing, she reassures you that this is on the way

I feel you are on the verge of great change of importance and great adventure in a way spirit have been guiding you towards where you are today, and will continue to do so as I close my link the name of John also can be heard, and I feel that spirit is going to be sending you bigger signs, when choice is needed, to reassure your heading for a period in your life, thats for you and about you, and will take you on that road to happiness that I feel you have been searching for , for quite some time, If you fail to see signs from them then dont worry they will be guiding you back onto the pathway with gentle obstacles that will be placed in your way.

The lady is finally coming back through and showing me children already around you she is watching over and wrapping you all in brilliant white light for protection she is blowing a kiss and showing me that your on your way , the right way to happiness you wish for and most of truly deserve!

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Here is mine! She wasn't right about the timeframe :(

Thought I would update you and post my reading..(finally got it yesterday :)

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month
of January 2012 from a cycle that begins in December. The baby shows as a girl
and the expected birth date is in the month of September 2012 with attention
being paid to the date of the 12th. I am unable to see any further children in
your future at this time.

I have done a couple just for fun (they were free to me) and both women have said I will get a bfp at the end of November or beginning of December 2011, i.e., my november cycle and it will be a girl. Crazy, right? I'm very happy getting pregnant sooner but I think it's kinda neat. Obviously it's for entertainment purposes, but has anyone else had an experience with this?

I believe God will know when it's right for me to be pg, but I also believe he gives people the power of sight. There's nothing wrong with that.

hi ladies, i got a reading from Psychic123uk back in May and she said i would conceive before June 2011 - well im still waiting so she was not correct! I totally believe 100% in psychics but would not recommend a reading from this one!!

Hope this helps

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all xxx

hi ladies, i got a reading from Psychic123uk back in May and she said i would conceive before June 2011 - well im still waiting so she was not correct! I totally believe 100% in psychics but would not recommend a reading from this one!!

Hope this helps

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all xxx

Did you get a follow up because I read that if you pass the date she said she will give you a free follow up reading.

She has never given me a follow up if my conception date has been and gone! I have messaged her and she never replies back, until you purchase a reading!! :shrug:

xx

she was wrong for me! she said early october for conception... feel free to check out this link to see the hell Ive been going through since cd 1 :( https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/756556-question-bleeding-tmi-sorry.html

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you I firstly sense a content path, and feel that 2012 will be quite an improving year for you, I feel that in some ways 2011 has held a bit of confusion in some areas, and a little mixed for you, you also have alot of spirit energy around you and I pick up strongly a lady in spirit with an A initial

Spirit also show me alot of movement and positive for 2012, this reading is mainly to look at pregnancy areas, so I shall now do that for you, I see you have alot you want to achieve on your path as well as being a mum, and I am seeing a pregnancy ahead for the future here

I see September 2012 for this and a 2013 birth, this shows as a baby boy and that all is well around pregnancy, labour and birth, and alot of happiness and security is around your life at this time, I feel this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"