Psychic123 prediction!

IzzyOrOscar

Reaction score
Hi all!

So, yesterday I bought a conception and pregnancy reading from ebay from psychic123.

Heres what she said:

Linking in around you, I felt that your energies were showing that around your path, youve made alot of decisions in recent months, and your path also shows alot of alteration around you for the next 18 months and this shows to be very positive for you and those you share your life with

Spirit show a few worries around finance, and perhaps at the moment property but March 2012 is showing alot of good news around property and eventually throughout 2012 a better financial path starts to come in

Looking at conception for you, I see this as January 2012, and see a healthy pregnancy, with no problems, and a safe labour and birth and a baby girl is born within 2012, I also see 2 more children within your future too, 1 more girl conception September 2013, and a baby boy July to August 2016

This will complete your family.

So to clarify I see 3 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Has anyone had any predictions from her? Any that came true??

xxx

I had one, none of it related to me and i was predicted to concieve in august, i def didnt!
But i do believe in psychics, and i suppose they cant always get it right...

Oo let me kow what your reading says momof3boys! xxx

I suppose of all the readings you cant garentee everything and everyone will be right! xxx

I am going to get one Friday. I'll let you know what I get :)

I have had a few of Gail! The 1st pregnancy one she predicted June/July but it came and went! So i got another and she said anytime between now and xmas! I dont think she is wrong with the June/July i think thats when i will give birth!! :dance:

I have had photo readings and mini readings and i have always been very happy with them, some things she said shocked me cause how accurate she was! :thumbup:

xx

I just got mine today:

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you, I see a great importance and focus around pregnancy and having children at this point in your path Brandy, and I do sense some very sad areas within your emotions within 2011, but spirit show alot of joy and happiness coming your way around your life, pregnancy being a main factor around this

I sense too you have your life very much planned out, how and what you want and relationship is also coming across as bringing you alot of security and contentment

I link with a male who connects to your partner, and this male is in the spirit world and wants to bring forward just a Hello and best wishes to you both and to also confirm better days are coming in for you both in many areas not just pregnancy, this male shows me a J initial

Looking at pregnancy, Im not sure if you felt you was pregnant within September or tested, as I see testing around you, although I dont feel this happened, I am seeing a positive pregnancy test within December and see a healthy baby boy born 2012 will everything well around pregnancy itself,labour and birth

You then show a further pregnancy here for January 2013, and a baby girl born 2013 again all areas well and problem free and this child will complete your family, spirit close by showing a lovely family line and also perhaps you working with children or having a connection to caring for other children within your life time also :) x

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk
--------------------------------------------------

I will have to ask my husband about the "J" name. I don't think any of the grandparents he was close to had a "J" name. Very true about the life planning. I have always been a planner. My dad made fun of me because of it. For the caring of other children part, I have had a big hand in raising two of my niece and nephews and my niece currently lives with me :) I am liking the girl part :haha:

I don't know, I was really hoping for a conception in September but I will take what I can get and if its right at least its sooner rather than later.

I told my husband, he can't think of any "J" name so am asking his mom. He is also not too thrilled about the closeness of the two. I was just telling him I wanted to have 2 children very close to one another and if this is correct, our baby boy would be 3 months old when I got pregnant again. He said thats too close :haha:

Here's mine:

Linking in around you, I do pick up ttc is becoming frustrating for you as the months pass, and although I feel your path is a content one, pregnancy is on your mind alot of the time, and can get you quite down when conception doesnt come in

You have a spirit lady around you who wants you to keep positive and she is showing clearly 2 children coming in for you here

I see that life is about to become very settled for you and alot more relaxed within the mind, Im shown a feeling of being free and at peace and something spirit may be encouraging you to do is think a little more about yourself than others, I also pick up that you are soon or already are changing aspects of the home and this may take your mind of conception, and help you relax

Im shown a vision of a healthy baby boy coming into your life, and I do feel at this point on your path, its the right time for this to happen, I sense you may already feel this yourself, I just pick up on alot of balance around your path, I see however a few things you want to change before this happens, but spirit are showing me a December conception with a 2012 birth

All is well around pregnancy, you enjoy every moment of this and I see a dark haired 7lb baby in your arms within 2012

I see a further conception, this time a girl and spirit show September 2014 for conception and a healthy pregnancy and birth, I see your Daughter much lighter in hair colour than your son

A lovely family life awaits you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

Damn Jessa you got more baby details than I :haha:

Im going to a psychic mediuam on the 18th Ill let u know what she says xx

Heres mine :blush:

Your Pregnancy Outlook
By Psychic123uk
Dated August 2011

Below is your pregnancy outlook:

Linking in around you today, I sense strongly that such a new and quite exciting path is coming up around you, I feel this 'newness' around you, with many positives, and life kind of quite going just as you are planning it

I feel alot of your plans around the home and children and I do sense a great focus around pregnancy with you at this time, as something you want as soon as possible

Spirit point out to me too a very strong, solid and commited relationship line

Looking at pregnancy, this does show as being very soon and that nothing is preventing pregnancy for you, Im given early October for conception, and see a healthy pregnancy within 2012, also a problem free labour and birth, and just 'alot' of happiness around you and your life at this time, I see this as a baby girl

Spirit then show me a further pregnancy for May to June 2013, and a 2014 birth, also a baby girl, and again a healthy pregnancy labour and birth for you both, and this child will complete your family for you :) x

Love, Light & Happiness
Psychic123uk

I'm really wary of psychic readings tbh, i had one last year that said i'd concieve in oct/nov which was true and that i'd have a little boy, also true.
But, i had a labour prediction from the same one (psychic123) and it was completely wrong, i know they don't like to give not so great news but still, its made me wary.

I think its ok for fun and entertainment but when you're ttc and they say you'll concieve this month and you don't, i think it can make you feel worse than you would have really!

Thats just how i feel about it xx

hey

i got one from gail (psychic 123) and she predicted that conception was a real worry for me which it was, and that she sees no complications with conception, and will conceive end of aug/early september! THIS WAS TRUE<< :) after 3 months of stressing, obsessing and trying and thinking it wouldn't happen it did, and at that time!

she also said that she knew that particular time i was going through rough time and things will get better.. this was very true!

also predicted another pregnancy in 2013 and a girl. this one she predicts a boy!

she said another thing about initial MA and liking my home and is with me all the time and likes the singing, but I'm not sure what she means! i sing in my car but thats it! lol

x

I just got one today.

Linking in around you, I feel you’ve been going through a lot of changes on your path, and also making improvements so your life and path is just right for children to come along, I also sense some disappointment along your ttc journey, but feel that really good news is just around the corner for you

You have a lady in the spirit world who comes in around you, and this lady is showing a birth within 2012 and a lot of celebration around this news

Looking at conception for you, I’m seeing February 2012 for this, I feel you make take something orally to help you conceive, but I don’t feel there is a problem ahead for conception

I see a healthy baby boy born 2012, and all is well around pregnancy, labour and birth, and you love every moment of being a mother

Spirit then show me a further conception for June to July 2013, and this shows as a baby girl, again all areas healthy and well :) x

As for the lady in spirit I have gone to a medium before who told me I had a women relative from the other side who wanted to help raise me. This lady told me about my hubby and I laughed at her because at the time I was REALLY single. She was totally right.

Will see. Just in case I added a counter to the bottom of my sig lol!

Unless the rules have been relaxed a bit I dont think your allowed to discuss predictions and pshycics in this area.
Hope you find some comfert in your readings though :)

I am just replying to a thread I found in a search.

I didnt realise there were rules about it! oops!

Fingers crossed though ladies!

Unless the rules have been relaxed a bit I dont think your allowed to discuss predictions and pshycics in this area.
Hope you find some comfert in your readings though :)

From what I read its fine to still post readings here and in TTC groups and discussions. just not in the 'Trying to Conceive' forums.:shrug:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...y-change-psychic-readings-spells-potions.html

I thought it would be a little silly to hava a "paranormal' section but not to be able to talk about psychic readings!Didnt mean to upset anyone though! xxx

This WAS in the TTC forum but I guess a mod moved it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->