Public apoligy....

missy79XXX

Reaction score
I am very sorry for the hurt i caused to a few members a few weeks ago on a previous post i made under my old user name xXHayleyXx. I have reregistered purely to come on here and post this public apoligy. I was going through a lot of crap back home but that is no excuse for the sarcastic stuff i tried stirring on here.I truely am sorry Toria and anyone else who it upset. Prior to the hurt i caused i was a active member for over a year and never stepped out of line before. It was totally out of character for me and i understand admins decision to ban my childish behaviour. I hope u understand why i have come back to apoligise and would of done so before but was unable to access my old account to do so. I really am sorry :blush::blush::blush: xxxx

It only got to Stircrazy because you lied to him chick when you could have told him the truth privately ...

:hugs:

Your right you've never been anything other than friendly on BabyandBump and I'm sure Toria will accept your apology since shes no angel either ;) :lol:

Would you like us to activate your original account? x

Second thought - I have activated it.

Thanks everyone :hugs: xx

Good to be back and on my best behavior now i promise :hugs: lol

No hard feelings. Thanks for your post and welcome back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->