='( puking

bubblebelly

A + J + little pea
Reaction score
Ever since I've been a little child and suffered numerous occasions of food poisoning and stomach bugs; Ive been traumatised and cannot cope with vomitting and my phobia with it still exists even now as a fully grown adult..

I know I know.. I should just suck it up and deal with it...
and honestly I've tried to keep that sort of frame of mind these past few weeks..

the last week or so the nausea started.. and I thought hey this isnt so bad.. I can keep it in.. just need to breathe deeply and it will pass..
yesterday all day at work I felt like retching.. NOTHING was agreeing with me.. anything I ate sat awful in my stomach...
thought if need be, I'll go home and sit by the toilet just in case..

This morning woke up with the worst MS ever.. brushing my teeth couldnt help but gag... still nothing.. and I thought I can keep it in..

started getting ready, putting my clothes on.. and then out of nowhere I am running to the sink throwing up bile..
DH was rubbing my back.. and I look up in the mirror and I look an absolute mess.. tears running down my face.. stomach is spasming..

I came to work and had some yoghurt with blueberries thinking something fresh will make me feel better, but nope...

As I am writing this I have a huge urge to throw up and probably will...

morning sickness sucks balls......

*cries*

It's not a pleasant thing to go through, and especially when you vomit bile. It feels like your body has to work harder to vomit it up and you'll crack a rib or something lol!
Hopefully it doesn't last too long for you.
:hugs:

its so awful.. I am just dreading the next few weeks now..
the nausea doesnt even subside.. its just THERE.. ALL THE TIME!

and you got that right! it was as though someone was sticking their arm inside of me and trying to scoop out whatever was in there..
I think I popped a few blood vessels in my eyes lol..

big hugs!!! MS is THE.WORST!! Im sorry that you are feeling so awful!! I had it bad with my other 2 kids ....NOT FUN!!! I even had to drive to work with a plastic bag beside me for puking. ugh!!!!!!!!
Hang in there....What I found that seemed to help was a small handful of raw almonds.

Hi Jenmcn !
congrats on your new BFP !!
your picture is just tooo tooo adorable!!!! so cute!!
thx for the advice, I'll try the almonds out and see how I go..

oh my god, I dare not even think of vomiting in public right now!
that would be mortifying..
hope this pregnancy is a bit better for you!

I can barely keep my eyes open right now.. the hurling really took it out of me and has left me exhausted...

xx

MS truly does suck. Sorry you're feeling so bad. I cried and cried the other night because I was feeling so sick. It's horrible. I hope it gets better soon x

awwwwwh red!
hope you're alright too! have you thrown up at all or is it just bad nausea for you too??
I'm a cryer too.. I balled my eyes out afterwards like such a pansy..
dad always use to hold my head up and keep me supported whenever I'd be sick
and it's times like this I wish I was still living at home lol!

no wonder mum use to say that mothers should always be treated with respect..
and now I regret so bad arguing with her during my teenage years..
we go through hell and back right from conception for our babies!

xx

awwwwwh red!
hope you're alright too! have you thrown up at all or is it just bad nausea for you too??
I'm a cryer too.. I balled my eyes out afterwards like such a pansy..
dad always use to hold my head up and keep me supported whenever I'd be sick
and it's times like this I wish I was still living at home lol!

no wonder mum use to say that mothers should always be treated with respect..
and now I regret so bad arguing with her during my teenage years..
we go through hell and back right from conception for our babies!

xx

It's just bad nausea for me. I almost think I'd be better off if I could throw up! It's not too bad today thankfully but I know it won't last too long.

Aw I'm sorry you're a cryer with this too! My poor DH was on his way out the other night and I started crying because I couldn't eat my dinner but was hungry at the same time so he decided to stay in and cuddled me which made me cry even more because he was so kind! He was shocked that I was SO emotional I think lol! Bloody hormones ;) I hope your OH is looking after you!

I know, I have new-found respect for my mum! How did she go through this 4 times? :haha:

your DH sounds like an absolute gem redlemonade!!
you're very lucky!

my husband has been absolutely amazing! he's being so supportive and caring and
I just had no idea he was capable of being this amazing..
today I took the day off work to rest.. and he came back early from work as it's a long weekend.. and I found myself throwing up again a few mins after he came home..
he didnt even complain about not eating dinner or not being able to shower and relax.
he just came in and cleaned me up and then put me to bed and then cleaned up my mess in the toilet..
lol
love him to death!!!
xx

Your anxiety about it will make it worse, not like that is easy to control either. I have a HUGE phobia with throwing up and I haven't had MS that bad (just the occasional nausea but no vomiting) and I'm having twins.

I'll give a list of things I use to help cope with the nausea.

-- sea bands (work like a charm I love those things)

-- sea band ginger gum

-- preggie pops (available at motherhood maternity or babies r us as far as I know or online probably)

-- vitamin B-6 25 mg

-- Benedryl (I haven't used this but you can use it for nausea obiviously it will make you tired but the antihistamine will help with the nausea also unisom)

Hope you make it through these 12 weeks with no puking! I am a firm advocate that severe MS doesn't mean a healthy pregnancy 100% just like no MS means a bad one. My two little ones are squirming around like crazy on the US with 174 HR

Ah bubblebelly your DH sounds fantastic too. What a sweetie :)

What would we do without them?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->