Pull-out method for BC???

npf

Reaction score
I have been off bc pills for 4 months and my boyfriend and I only use the pull out for bc. In the 4 months I never became pregnant and af is very regular.

I was wondering what is yall thoughts on pulling out as the only method of bc?

Theres always a chance to become preggo with the pull out method. im 24 and been with my bf for 10 yrs only using the pull out method and ive never got preggo Guess hes really good at it, Tho i think there is a chance i could be preggo now.

Yea I think I have been lucky so far, not that I would mad if it happens. I have a friend who just had a baby and he only had sex without a condom for 10 mins, put one on and still pulled out so I think its different for everyone.

There is always a risk as pre-cum can contain sperm

There is always a risk for pregnancy. I have been using this method for nearly 4 months and it seemed to be a great method for us, but now my period is 18 days late. If you are willing to let nature run it's coarse & are open to possibility of pregnancy, I would continue to use this method. I think it is more intimate, but just know the possibility is there!

my husband and i have been using the pull out method for about 5 years..works for us! just make sure that if you have sex more than once that ur guy goes pee before he goes back inside you again!

No im not. My friend story just made me think about it. Sorry for the late response but I replied but it didn't go thru

There is always a risk for pregnancy. I have been using this method for nearly 4 months and it seemed to be a great method for us, but now my period is 18 days late. If you are willing to let nature run it's coarse & are open to possibility of pregnancy, I would continue to use this method. I think it is more intimate, but just know the possibility is there!
Did you take a test???

I have been off bc pills for 4 months and my boyfriend and I only use the pull out for bc. In the 4 months I never became pregnant and af is very regular.

I was wondering what is yall thoughts on pulling out as the only method of bc?

That's how i got pregnant took 7 years for 1 sperm to get in. it does work if done correctly but they call it the pull and pray method. You will become pregnant at some point so if your not wanting a baby i suggest using a condom or bc pill. GL

Did you take a test???

Yes.. It was negative. Now I'm just worried why my period is so late!

Pull out works well if he has control. I suggest charting in addition though. That will help you know your cycles and fertile times better and give you an idea when you should be extra careful.
Worked and currently works very well for us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->