Pull Out Method - Pregnant?

Kandykane81

Reaction score
Hi all! We are not technically trying, but am using temping & ovulation trackers so that we will have data when we do start trying.

Ok. We've been using the pull out method since Oct 2012. I watch my calendar & we NEVER have sex in the 7 days surrounding my projected ovulation date until this month.

Per my calendar, I should have ovulated April 15th or 16th. I have been having the EWCM since the 12th (quite a bit on those days). I took an ovulation test on the 13th-14th, both were neg. Hubby & I had sex on the 13th & 14th using pull out method. Had positive ovulation tests on 15th-16th. EWCM was still here yesterday. There was a little EWCM this morning about 830, but nothing rest of the day. Today my O test was negative.

Maybe TMI Warning: Usually when DH pulls out, he finishes with his hand. On the 13th, when he pulled out, he went immediately in his hand. He didn't have to actually "finish" it. Curious if it's possible to be pg in this cycle.

Any advice or info is appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

i doubt it, but there is always a slight chance! I would act like you were and be taking vitamins and stuff just in case!

Not likely if no semen got inside you but of course there is a slight chance, especially with the time of the month, as said above I would take vitamins encase :)

It's unlikely, but sperm can also be released before he ejaculates, so it's possible! Hope you get the outcome you want :)

If he didn't get any in you, then you are not pregnant. If he did get some in you then there is a chance. Contrary to popular belief, there is no sperm in pre-cum. If you guys go multiple rounds and he does not pee in between sessions, then there is a chance left over sperm can be pushed into you if he didn't get it all out.

My husband and I were :sex: and he pulled out, came a little bit, shook his head went straight back in and we enjoyed another 5 minutes before he came out a second time and finished on my stomach. So I can gaurantee with my own eyes that men can ejaculate a little bit before the actually declare that they have orgasmed.

We followed this method for over a year, and in December, I got pregnant. I know he didn't purposefully ejaculate in me because on another occasion, he said he thought some got in. So...it does happen. Sadly, for us, it ended in miscarriage.

My obgyn said that there is a saying for couples who follow the pull out method...parents.

My husband and I have been using this method for 9 years and even use it when I ovulate. I only go pregnant 3 months after we started trying, so it's unlikely I think.

When DH and I first met, we did the pull out method for 3 years and no babies. We switched to NFP a few months before we started TTC and got pregnant with DS our first month of trying, so I don't think "people using pull out = parents".

But it can happen!

There is sperm in pre cum, embarassing bodies did a study with several men, and they had ALOT of sperm in precum! So yes its very possible that you could be pregnant x

We've been using this method since February consistently, but as it was straight after I came off contraception. We still to this day have no idea when I ovulate; my cycles are all over the place and seem to get longer every month!
My OH always pulls out right at the end, i must applaud him on his discipline in that respect. Although I always seem to be a little late when waiting for AF it just seems to me like my head picks up on the symptoms and I convince myself that I'm expecting....it hasn't happened yet though unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->