Pull out method!

Ashley7254

Reaction score
Me and my bf had sex about 3 days after my last period which he says he didn't cum but he's worried about it. About a day before I was supposed to ovulate we had sex and he pulled out, wiped it around his penis and kept putting it back in and pushing it in which I was on bottom the whole time which I've heard goes with gravity. 😁 . I asked him if he had came and he kinda paused and said uhh.. No. He never urinated, I kept having to though. Then 2 days after my predicted ovulation date we had sex again in which he did the same thing, pulled out and wiped it around his penis. At one point he must have came in me bc I could feel it coming out and it hurt a lot more this time. Now I'm 4 days late and it's been 13 days since the time I suspect I could have gotten prego and 10 since the very last time. I took a test and it's neg but is it bc it's too early? Should I wait another week to test? I'm so worried bc I never miss my period 😩

Ashley you can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex, esp when its close to fertile time.
If you have never been late and you are theres a very good chance that you might be. Try more sensitive test like FRER. If it still shows negative , get blood test done to confirm.
If you have a fear of getting pregnant. Take morning after pill everytime you have unprotected sex. Best is if you start BCP or tell your bf to wear a condom. If you are not ready to have such responsibility avoid having unprotected sex.

GL! I hope you are not pregnant and just late due to late ovulation.

Pulling out is not effective. There are Sperm that are released before ejaculation.

Yeah I understand. It's just the anticipation I just want to know. I'm NTNP but I hate waiting. I have my annual obgyn appt Friday so ill discuss it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->