Pulled a tummy muscle... :(

sassymrsbee

Reaction score
So the other day I was walking to my car and it was really icy, I slipped and luckily I did not actually fall, but I did arch my back a lot to keep from falling. When I did this, I pulled a muscle in my lower stomach, right at the bottom of my bump. :(

I saw my Dr yesterday and forgot to mention it to her, but the baby was kicking all over the place(she kicked the Dr when she measured my belly and used the doppler-lol baby with an attitude!), her heartbeat was perfect and I am measuring right on track. Today my belly is more sore than yesterday, probably has something to do with being in the car half the day and walking around shopping the other half!

The thing I am wondering is, has anyone else ever pulled a muscle like this, and if so, was it a reason for concern? I wish I had remembered to tell my Dr, but I didnt, and I dont know if I should call her now since its Friday and I cant get ahold of anyone on the weekends.

Ariana is still very active, kicking away and also, its not just my belly thats sore, my back is also sore and my neck, which is common right now after a day of being active(like walkign around the mall lol)

Any advice or thoughts, ladies??

I did the same thing to myself about three days ago. Except I was trying to step over a small wooden baby gate and caught my foot on it. Did a faceplant into the wall. I had about two days of feeling like I pulled a muscle, but today I don't notice a thing. And LO is still bouncing all over the place with a nice heartbeat O:)

And it hurt!! I would say if you still have it in a day or so, contact your Dr and see if they're concerned. Or just call them now and mention it. Can't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->