pulling out..

Cryssie

Mommy to Alek & Lainee
Reaction score
Hubby and I have come to the conclusion that he will pull out on the days I'm most fertile. He hates pulling out but isn't that ready yet to get me preggo again since he wants a better sex life. I told him it's still a chance.. so.. we shall see no?

Oh he sounds exactly like my DH! In fact I am half convinced that he is using the pull out method because he knows I'llwant to DTD more hoping I'll have an oops! We have been using this method for years though without a single oops yet, but I know we are fertile as we have had four pregnancies and the last one was conceived first try. Still, a girl can dream right?! ;)

Whole reason why I came off bc was cause it killed my sex drive. And last period was 4days late. After I started he was like.. "I was kinda wanting you to be so I could stop pulling out.".. so confusing.

Yeah bc does my sue drive no favours either! Ill never go back on it. They can give such mixed signals sometimes ay?! I think I read too much in to things he does and says though.

My now DH and I used the pull-out method for the almost 3 years we dated. We used condoms around what we thought was my ovulation time (I have never tracked until recently, just gone by Ov pains, which I don't get anymore), but we hated using them. We never had an oops with pull-out, but he was really good at knowing the exact right time. Was it the best contraception idea? Probably not. Did it work for us? Yes it did. We had a few scares, but nothing more than a few days late (and many BFNs). The only oops we had was a broken condom, but I think we were 3-4 days past Ov when that happened.

Theres still a chance you could get pregnant, however it is slim. Men are hard to read - but thats not any new news to us!! My DF and I use the pull out method and it works for us, however we are re considering now as we are getting married in 9 months, and want to be careful until after the wedding where we TTC. It would be a busy day if i got married and had a baby same day!! Hahahaha!

You can get pregnant because of pre-ejaculation. Studies have shown that pre-ejaculation ITSELF does NOT contain sperm BUT if a man has ejaculated previously the sperm can still be present so when a man pre-ejaculates the sperm can come out with that. Men NEVER know that they are pre-ejaculating. There's no way they can tell and neither can we. So yes you can still get pregnant. I know a lot of people who've gotten pregnant that way.

Btw, I'm just guessing here but I think your DH doesn't like having to pull out because he probably likes finishing inside of you. Also, I'm not a guy but I'm only assuming, I think it can kind of "kill it" sometimes for men when they have to pull out at that moment. I feel that maybe they kind of lose their orgasm a little. I really could be wrong here! lol Just guessing though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->