Pump loses suction??

DarlingMe

Reaction score
About halfway through my pumping it seems to lose suction or something. I guess the suction kind of reverses itself, so instead of sucking milk out when it is in a suction, it is doing it in the resting time between pumps. So it isnt as strong. Does that make sense? I dont know how else to explain it. It works great the first 5 minutes and then does this. Everything is still sealed it seems and I have boiled the parts so I dont know what is going on!
It is an Avent double electric-forgot to say!

I think it is a common problem for motors to die on breast pumps. Mine just kept shutting off and I was able to call the company and they replaced it for free under warranty. I have a different brand though (Lansinoh).

I hope not! I have only used it maybe 20 times! It's odd because it is fine in the beginning. It's about 5 minutes in!

Yeah mine started acting stupid only 3 weeks after I started using it. I called them and then overnighted me a new one and allowed me to ship the broken one back for free.

It might have just been poorly manufactured and it broke quickly.

Check the rubber valve at the bottom of the flange if it has one...mine did this and the valve was slightly ripped

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->