pumping in car

joshanrachel

Reaction score
I'm starting a new job that requires me to drive to people's homes. I'm going to be out all day so I was planning to pump in the car using a car adapter. Does anyone know if the pump would draw too much from the car battery if I left the car off but the battery on for 20 minutes so I can pump? I don't want to be left stranded.

I'm starting a new job that requires me to drive to people's homes. I'm going to be out all day so I was planning to pump in the car using a car adapter. Does anyone know if the pump would draw too much from the car battery if I left the car off but the battery on for 20 minutes so I can pump? I don't want to be left stranded.

Not sure you are going to find any car battery experts on this site lol...but I pump in the car often but I leave the car on...especially since its summer it would be hot pumping in a car with no AC.

Not sure you are going to find any car battery experts on this site lol...but I pump in the car often but I leave the car on...especially since its summer it would be hot pumping in a car with no AC.

Yeah you would die of heat if you shut off the AC here...it probably wouldn't. I say that, my car hookups don't work when the engine is off.

no idea where you are, but, if you dont need air con, there are pumps that run from batteries. Might we worth using rechargables though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->