pumpkin

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Is it ok to give LO pumpkin? If so what can I mix it with gona make spicy pumpkin soup for me yum yum and was hoping to let Matthew taste pumpkin x

Yeah I would say pumpkin is a great food for Lo to try. Good luck with peeling and preparing it though, I find them a nuisance :(

here we can buy pumpkin that's already been cut and once baked it was always easy for me to get the skin off :shrug:

oh goodie :happydance: gonna get one tomo no idea what im doing with it tho but was the same with butternut dquash til a year ago n LOVE it now.......ill soon learn thanks girlies x

Pumpkin is a great baby food :) It's really good with apple too

Sorry it's over exposed but this is Sofia chewing on a chunk of pumpkin today (think it's a sweet dumpling pumpkin).

I chucked it in the oven for about an hour, took it out and cut it into slices and scooped the seeds off.

You could also remove it from the skin and mash it.

She loved butternut squash soup which I had made with half an onion, 2 carrots, water, milk and some curry powder.

Attachments

• IMG_2495.jpg
    IMG_2495.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
AK lists Pumpkin as a good 1st weaning food! I have one and a Butternut Squash which I got cheap yesterday. Going to make some soup using some spices and Ellis will have some too.

Im going to make a pumpkin soup on friday so might do something for Aust too :D
Asda's Pumpkins are only £1 each at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->