PUPPP? Or Ezcema?

MichCuc

Reaction score
I have this weird rashy type thing on both inner thighs. It just developed today. I was at the Dr. this morning too, but didn't notice it until after I got home. I'm wondering if its puppp or ezcema. Anyone have experience, and how did you treat?

It's not really itchy, its more irritated, almost like razor rash (which I get quite often in my bikini area :growlmad: ), but I haven't shaved in a couple days, so I don't think its that. It's a little dry too... red... bumps.

I didn't have this with my first baby, and I'm 19 weeks. I thought puppp was more a 3rd trimester, first baby sort of thing.

Oh, pregnancy, what you do to us! lol

If it was me i'd start by thinking about what trousers and pjs I'd had on in in the last couple of days. Something that is new (even if it was washed once), or different washing detergent are possibilities. My skin gets extra sensitive when I am pregnant.

I had something like this in exactly the same place in my second pregnancy.. The nurse just gave me some cream and it went. Think it was just a little reaction to something xx

I had puppp in my first pregnancy and it is super itchy, so I'm guessing it's more likely a rash. I'm pretty sure puppp generally starts on your tummy too, it did for me.

i had puppps with my first pregnancy, and believe me, you would KNOW if it was puppps. it's absolutely miserable, and for me, it started on my belly first, and didn't show up until 3rd tri. i'd bet you're just having a reaction to something - hormones are so crazy in pregnancy. your regular OB probably won't be much help - if it persists, i'd actually see a dermatologist. that's what i did, and she helped me a ton :) good luck!

Thanks girls. Def not thinking its puppps. It's definitely irritation, maybe from the pants I was wearing, I have t worn them in a long time. They have a very rough seam. Lol. After changing pants yesterday it has really calmed down. I have very sensitive skin, so I should have figured it's itritation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->