Purple Dilation Line

DH and I have iPhones that share a photo stream... Didn't think about that when I had an all-out butt-selfie photoshoot after he went to bed, last night. This morning he woke up and was like, "so I see you kept busy last night!!" CAUGHT. :haha: :dohh: I had to take 10+ because it's so hard to get the lighting and angle right!![/QUOTE]

:xmas13::xmas13::xmas13: Krulci this really made me laugh

Sooo....I've been stalking this thread for a while, since it seems very interesting. I finally went and checked my own, just to see if I could see anything. And now I'm seriously hoping this is not always true!! I have a big, thick purple line all the way up, and I'm only 34w6d. Anyone have the line and not dilated at all? I might have my OB check at my appointment on Wednesday.

DH and I have iPhones that share a photo stream... Didn't think about that when I had an all-out butt-selfie photoshoot after he went to bed, last night. This morning he woke up and was like, "so I see you kept busy last night!!" CAUGHT. :haha: :dohh: I had to take 10+ because it's so hard to get the lighting and angle right!!

Lol, my phone is linked to my photobucket account which does an automatic upload when I snap a photo.

Guess who forgot and had a miniheart attack when the upload icon appeared after my photo session?

Yup. Lol

I dont believe ive ever deleated photos so fast in my life. Needless to say I turned that little feature off promptly.

Lol. This thread is getting even funnier!

Ashermomma- I wouldn't wory too much. I'm not sure it works for everyone. Its more that you can see the progression of the line during labour and it gives an idea of where you are at. Maybe you are just more sensitive or baby is in a possition putting more pressure than normal somewhere?

omg the accidental sharing of purple line butt photos…. :rofl:

After stalking this thread I checked my own behind (been 2-3cm for weeks now) and lo and behold there is definitely a 'purple' line there, honestly looks a couple inches to me. I also have olive skin so wonder if it would be a different color if I was fairer? I'll be checking when I'm in actual labor to see if it goes all the way up hehe

Ashermomma- I wouldn't wory too much. I'm not sure it works for everyone. Its more that you can see the progression of the line during labour and it gives an idea of where you are at. Maybe you are just more sensitive or baby is in a possition putting more pressure than normal somewhere?

Maybe that is it :) She is extremely low and is putting a lot of pressure on my hips and such right now.

I love this thread!! So hilarious.

So what I thought was a line wasn't. And lo and behold after a lot if walking yesterday a deep purple line showed up over the lighter one! I was 3cm for weeks with DS so this doesn't surprise me! So cool th . And I also made dh check. Lol. Poor guy told me it was quite literally the weirdest thing I ever asked him to do.

I love this! I have been checking my bum every few hours tonight.

I asked my hubby and he gave me this look of distress.. Something like this o____o

He goes "uh... Do you want me to do this now?" He had just got some ice cream. I told him he could wait XD

My midwife pointed it out to my husband and used it to monitor my progress in the pool last week. We were all having a (sort of) conversation about it during labour lol.

I guess I don't have one because my hubby said he didn't see it :( blast! I am definitely dilated so idk.. I guess I'm one of the 10%

I was 3cm and 50% effaced as of Monday :( so idk! I guess maybe it'll show up at 4??

I have a purple/red line the whole way up, what on earth is going on?! Lol

I have a purple/red line the whole way up, what on earth is going on?! Lol

So do I, are you really pale? I have a lot of pressure and swelling down there so I think that's causing it.
Mine is dark red all the way up and half way up that line is dark purple.
I know I'm 1cm dilated.
Xx

Hmmm interesting.....I'm not pale or tan, I'd say light but very olive skin tone ..... Lol ill keep checking to see if it changes any .....

I wish I could see mine :( I keep checking to see if it has changed but nothing </3

Haha. I kept checking until my bump got so big I couldn't turn around properly and hubby thinks I've gone insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->