Purple Dilation Line

Raspberry - lucky you! Pass some of that action this-a-way!! DH is avoiding me like the plague. :wacko:

Oh no poor you... I'd gladly share some out as I'm quite frankly too exhausted most of the time.

xx

Just checked mine... I have the line! But Mine goes all the way up!! Now that cant be right hahaha

Ica I have a red line all the way up but the purple only goes half way up.
Xx

Oooh maybe i need to take a closer look then lol

Ica - I was just going to say what raspberry said! I have a bright red line the full way up, but a purple line only halfway. Well, at least I did last week. I'm checking again tonight. Here's to hoping! :haha:

Because I'm not ready to post my own crack photos quite yet (lol!) I found this. Obviously she's at 10cm, but it's a good idea of how dark the line gets...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 40
You know what girls I will probably get dh to photograph it in labour ...
xx

I intended to check my but when I was in labour last time but it seemed far too uncomfortable to do when it came to it.

i checked mine last night just because i knew i was almost a cm last time my dr checked me and i have the beginning of a line. not surprising haha

What if u have olive skin, will the line still be noticeably purple? Lol!! I have a tanish line lmao.... But all my "parts" are brown/tan, nips n all..... Tmi sorry. Just really wondering here! Haha

What if u have olive skin, will the line still be noticeably purple? Lol!! I have a tanish line lmao.... But all my "parts" are brown/tan, nips n all..... Tmi sorry. Just really wondering here! Haha

I would definitely say it should be still noticeable :)

Haha thanks!! I can't tell if it is purple or not .... So if its noticeably purple I prob don't have any dilation yet

Haha thanks!! I can't tell if it is purple or not .... So if its noticeably purple I prob don't have any dilation yet

I feel the same way! I check just outta curiosity when I first read this thread (as I was barely 36 weeks when I checked and I didn't see anything, no red or purple!)
just checked today and I definitely see a line but is it red or purple? I can't tell. And it goes up pretty high but where is "all the way"? I think I'm just reading into this and getting excited. I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow (ds#1 was born at 37w)

I have an appointment tomorrow but I don't think doc will check until 38 weeks as I have no reason to be checked.

I cant say ive ever payed as much attention to my butt than these past few days, lol.

SO thinks im crazy.
I gotta say checking back there is not an easy task. The lighting in my bathroom is dim and I cant seem to take a decent booty photo, lol.

But I think I saw the start of a purple line...think. Last week the doctor said I was just starting to open up and since then ive tried walking and walking and bouncing and more walking to help speed it up, lol. But I wont know until wensday. Until then I will continue to try to stare at my butt in hopes for that darn purple line!

I feel the same way! I check just outta curiosity when I first read this thread (as I was barely 36 weeks when I checked and I didn't see anything, no red or purple!)
just checked today and I definitely see a line but is it red or purple? I can't tell. And it goes up pretty high but where is "all the way"? I think I'm just reading into this and getting excited. I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow (ds#1 was born at 37w)

I have an appointment tomorrow but I don't think doc will check until 38 weeks as I have no reason to be checked.

Full dilation will be to the top of your butt crack! I posted a photo of a woman whose line is complete if you want to look back a few posts... You might just have a legit line if you're delivering early, again! Keep us posted!!

I cant say ive ever payed as much attention to my butt than these past few days, lol.

SO thinks im crazy.
I gotta say checking back there is not an easy task. The lighting in my bathroom is dim and I cant seem to take a decent booty photo, lol.

But I think I saw the start of a purple line...think. Last week the doctor said I was just starting to open up and since then ive tried walking and walking and bouncing and more walking to help speed it up, lol. But I wont know until wensday. Until then I will continue to try to stare at my butt in hopes for that darn purple line!

DH and I have iPhones that share a photo stream... Didn't think about that when I had an all-out butt-selfie photoshoot after he went to bed, last night. This morning he woke up and was like, "so I see you kept busy last night!!" CAUGHT. :haha: :dohh: I had to take 10+ because it's so hard to get the lighting and angle right!!

Lovemyboys - I'm pretty fair, but my nips are super dark brown (my mom always says my genetic code got racially confused, lol!) and my line is a deep purple. Hope that helps! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->