Purple Nipples

toria125

2WW and nervous!
Reaction score
Am I supposed to have them?!
My right nipple is darkest and both are purplish looking (like they have been bruised) 0.o

I am 9 dpo and I have had many symptoms (which I have posted on a different thread)

This morning I thought I had AF like cramps so I counted myself out, but if loose stool and purple nipples is a sign of pregnancy, I may have to keep myself in the game :)

Anyone? :shrug:

OK, it's so weird you posted this. It looks like mine have rings around the base of them -- the nipple itself. I am only 5 dpo, but they just started really aching this afternoon, and now they have this weird shadow.

I wondered if it was just because they don't seem to really flatten out when the BBs are swollen, but it honestly seems like they have a bruise ring around them.

My nipples have been unusually hard lately too.

They are always light pink, but I have never seen them this color.

I wonder what that means for both of us!

I kind of know what you mean about the rings though, It looks like a purple ring with bruising.

My boobs have also been unusually soft, but not tender.

My nipples are somewhat sensitive, but I never have sensitive boobs with O or AF, so I don't know if I would be having majorly sore boobs with a pregnancy.

Exactly! They look like someone put a rubberband around them and just took it off LOL.

Mine do get sore at AF time, so I would expect them to be sore when pregnant.

This is a bit TMI, but my nipples were actually more puffy the last few days. Now, today, they are hard (embarrassingly so -- I kept feeling like people were staring.) And, of course, they have grown this odd ring.

I know what you mean about the hardness.

Truth be told, I wasn't paying attention to them until today, so I can't tell you about puffiness :/
do you think you have implanted?

I'm thinking that's what's going on right now. I may actually be 6 dpo -- Fertility Friend has me at 5 dpo, and I'm cool with that because it will make me feel better for at least another day when I get those early BFN, but in any case, I think this is implantation. The sharpest of my cramps didn't start until today.

Still waiting to see some implantation bleeding, though.

Saw your thread on implantation -- going to read it now. :)

hooray!
and that is a good idea! I only have one test, and I want to try sooo badly.

It is taking all of my will power not to rip open the package, haha :)

I'm thinking that's what's going on right now. I may actually be 6 dpo -- Fertility Friend has me at 5 dpo, and I'm cool with that because it will make me feel better for at least another day when I get those early BFN, but in any case, I think this is implantation. The sharpest of my cramps didn't start until today.

Still waiting to see some implantation bleeding, though.

I am absolutely sure I ovulated on the 5th because I had ovulation bleeding, which I had never heard of until that morning and found out it was a great fertility sign. So of course, I had intercourse :p

I also got those mean twingy bubble bursting pains on my right lower side that I always only get around ovulation.

It seems they have been following me these last few days though.

I got some bleeding just before ovulation, too! I read it may be from hormones flucuating gearing up before ov, and I also read it was a good sign!!!

Yay -- for some reason I really feel like you are totally preg. I hope I am, too!

I really hope so :)

I have had a little bit of inconclusive results with my symptoms, but i figured I wouldn't get too down about it because it is so early.

I really hope I am expecting. <3

Thank you for the encouraging post :)

anyone else experiencing/have had purple nipples?

In my last pregnancy-the area AROUND my nipples went darker, but the nipples themselves didn't really change colour but were more sensitive and hard.

Good luck :)

the area around my nipples got darker, and lumpier. my actual nipples always tend to be a purpley colour lol they are always hard now even when warm, unusual for me, they ben like it last few days.

i am 11dpo with bfn fmu today.

Thank you, both of you :)

I was really tired today, mispelling words on just about everything I do (thank goodness for backspace)

Funny thing is, I had a dream about having a backache all day, then had a backache.

hmmm :)
Can't wait until Saturday!!

OMG Did you test already... I noticed your avatar it says Pregnant Expecting!! Woohoo Congrats hun, fabulous news... :happydance:

That was one of the first things I noticed when I was pregnant..
Yes Darker nipples/aerolas, lumpy bumpy nips too are a sign of pregnancy... Congrats ladies your on your way... I hope to join you too if I'm not now, testing in the morning...

This is what I found, hope it helps
The First Trimester: Week 1 - Week 12
Some common symptoms by trimester include, lower abdominal cramps, atypical food cravings, nausea or "Morning Sickness" at 3-10 weeks after conception, tender, swollen breasts at 3-4 weeks after conception (also, your nipples and the area around the nipples get larger/darker), fatigue and tiredness at 3-10 weeks after conception, and you may have heartburn and constipation - along with headaches and mood swings. Not everyone will experience these symptoms and intensity and duration will vary!

Sending lots of baby dust and super sticky beans. :dust: :dust: :dust:

No, I just didn't know what to change it to! I didn't have many options for a TWW that I could see, but I am pretty new here.

I am so tired today!! 10 dpo

I am not testing until Saturday, the 20th.
ahh! :)

Wow! Just the other night I noticed after a bath that there was a ring/half moon around my areolas..wth! It really had me freaked..yikes! I actually started to shake...in fear that we may have did it this time...lol I'm not testing til after I miss my period..due the 24th.

Oh and there are new bumps/pimples forming on the ring..weird..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->