Purple Nipples

I just remembered that I did have one bump like 2 days ago, but I wrote it off as just being paranoid.

with the 2ww I am gong insanse wondering what everything means, so in the last few days i have decided to be absolutely skeptical.

The darker color and bumps on my nips along with the soar bbs on the side that is how I found out I was pregnant... Congrats ladies your on your way...

toria125 I'd test Friday morning I have a good feeling your gonna get your :bfp:

hmmm very strange, mine arent as dark as they were and the sides of my bbs are a little sore, i occasionzlly get this when AF is duebso i think i'm out :( x

Nope not necessarily, your Not out till the :witch: shows... Good Luck hun... Fingers crossed for ya :)

I was going to test saturday, when AF is due, but if I implanted on the 11th, I might have enough hCG to get a BFP.

What do you think?

Your definately asking the wrong person, I'm a POAS aholic... If your comfortable with it, test on Friday.... :)

im a poas aholic too. i did another today...BFN of course i'm 13dpo :(

i can't believe you've had the will power to hold out till AF :) x

I have decided to test tomorrow morning, so if I am not pregnant and get a BFN, I wont stress about it and delay AF for a new cycle! haha

Plus I would like to see a doctor A.S.A.P and make sure if I am growing a little bean, that he or she is healthy!

*13 dpo tomorrow, so hopefully I have enough hCG (if it exists at all)

You should be fine hun, Fingers and everything crossed for ya :) FX'd you get your :bfp:

Remember your NOT out till AF shows....

Hell I don't know what is going on with me, this afternoon after I showered I tried to find out where my cervix is i.e. meaning if its high and OHHH Boy its wayyy up there, and I had a lil goo when I wiped today gross... lol I think I'm gonna go for a check up next week and see whats going on, last months so called AF was weird.... and now with my cervix being way up there I'm really starting to wonder if I could be pregnant myself... :lol: OHHH Boy.... Sooo technically I'm just going to wait out to see if the :witch: shows... GRRR

Good Luck testing... I'll be waiting your results... ;) :dust: :dust: :dust:

well i'm out witch flew in this morning! i was pretty gutted :( on to the next cycle!!

fx'd to you both xx

I'm so sorry, thisisme :(

I jumped back on here to note that my nips are totally purple as of this morning, which is odd since I am very fair.

toria -- Did you test??????? :)

I am really confused both ov my nipples have started to go purpul and iv started an i have bin really tired latley could this be an early signe ov prgnancy

Am I supposed to have them?!
My right nipple is darkest and both are purplish looking (like they have been bruised) 0.o

I am 9 dpo and I have had many symptoms (which I have posted on a different thread)

This morning I thought I had AF like cramps so I counted myself out, but if loose stool and purple nipples is a sign of pregnancy, I may have to keep myself in the game :)

Anyone? :shrug:

I had this I just started clomid though so I put it down to that xx keep us updated xx

hey I've had dark purple nipples 2 cycles ago, they were also permanently hard no matter how warm i was and sooooo sore, my boobs had swollen so much that the veins were popping out, it was so weird, I have pics but I won't share those on here for obvious reasons :rofl:

sadly I didn't end up pregnant that month, I have no idea what caused it, so I'm pretty much no help here at all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->