Pushchairs

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
I completely torn between 2!!

they both have pros and cons but overall they weigh out the same!

the two i like are the quinny buzz and the britax vigour

any furthur help on what you think!?!

x

i havnt tried out the britax vigour but i have bought the quinny buzz and i love it its so easy to use and is really light i would reccomend the quinny but its best to prob go and try them both out and see which you prefer!!

the britax is easier to fold than the quinny im soo confused!!

x

We've got the Britax voyaga half on recommendation from my sister. I don't know how it compares to the model you're considering but I'm happy with it so far (pre baby!) and my sister loves it. She told me Britax only started making prams a couple of years ago which is why not many people get them yet I think. Does yours comes with a car seat? They're the business for car seats!

We've got the Britax voyaga half on recommendation from my sister. I don't know how it compares to the model you're considering but I'm happy with it so far (pre baby!) and my sister loves it. She told me Britax only started making prams a couple of years ago which is why not many people get them yet I think. Does yours comes with a car seat? They're the business for car seats!

Well its a very simular idea to the quinny where the carrycot and carseat attach directly to the chasis!! i really do like it but was worried as to why not many people had them and there not stocked everywhere but you have just answered that for me!!

x

Well its a very simular idea to the quinny where the carrycot and carseat attach directly to the chasis!! i really do like it but was worried as to why not many people had them and there not stocked everywhere but you have just answered that for me!!

x

Glad to have been of service! My sister's been using hers since Jan and she totally swears by it. Hers is the same model as mine, the full travel system, but I'm sure the quality won't vary. For us most things were simply out of a price range. If you are looking to buy now, check out boots. They have a 20% off offer when we got ours, only 2 weeks ago.

We are on our second Quinny Buzz and still love it! Have had loads of pushchairs over the years and the Buzz still is one of my favourites. Let me know if there is anything specific you want to know about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->