Putting on weight.

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
I am forever putting on weight, losing it and then putting it back on again! When AF arrives I completely lose my appetite and barely eat a thing. During the tww it's horrible, I do nothing but crave anything and everything. Lately I am a little bit overweight and know I could do with some exercise, but I have zero motivation, it would be so much easier if I could just buy this motivation stuff in a tub and be done with it!

Since we are planning a wedding for the future, I want to lose weight before I put on the wedding dress, but I'm just like "well it's going to be ages away so I can just start then, right?"

During my teen years I suffered in silence with an ED, but finally managed to stop and start loving myself and my body. I am never going to fully "get over" what I went through but I am at peace with it.

Now I just want to maintain a healthy lifestyle for myself and future family, without becoming obsessed. Does anyone have any tips? Such as for avoiding fast food and stuff and avoiding cravings? I need my discipline back, but not so much that it sends me in a downward spiral.

If anyone can share tips and advice with me, I would really appreciate it! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->