Pyjamas

JessdueJan

Reaction score
Anybody know of a shop/online that does boy and girl matching or similar pyjamas? I like their xmas eve pjs to be based on the same sort of theme...stars or stripes etc but can't find any similar. Am I just looking too early? x

I know on amazon in the past I've seen them toatch the whole family. Worth a look.

I've been looking at amazon and eBay but a lot of the kids ones stop at 6-7 for some reason and then jump to adult and I'm not sure an xs adult would fit DS2 who will be almost 8. 6-7 might fit him but don't want to risk ordering them all and then being too small xx

Anybody know of a shop/online that does boy and girl matching or similar pyjamas? I like their xmas eve pjs to be based on the same sort of theme...stars or stripes etc but can't find any similar. Am I just looking too early? x

What about matalan? Last year they did lovely unisex green white and red strip pjs for charity as part of their xmas range.

What about matalan? Last year they did lovely unisex green white and red strip pjs for charity as part of their xmas range.

Ah they did, forgot about that. Will wait and see if they bring anything out like that again. Thanks :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->