Q about temping

Bumpontherun

Reaction score
I'm considering giving it a go. Only problem is I get up at 5:30 am for work, DH doesn't get up until he wakes the girls for school at 7 am - he would not take kindly to me messing around with a thermometer (which might beep) before getting up. Would it be ok to walk into the en-suite and do my temp there or must I be in bed?

i started temping last month.. and from everything i have read in book online and so on its more accurate reading before your feet touch the ground.. so in bed would be ideal.. now mine goes of 630 everymorning and my hubby doesnt seem to wake up to it... its a little beep i find

Thanks - maybe I can buy an extra quiet one!! I'm testing on Sunday so maybe I should wait until then in case it's not needed!

I got one off Amazon for really cheap. Its super quiet. Dh hadn't even twitched when it beeps.

Like sailor girl said it really mee da to be done before you even sit up. Once your blood starts pumping because you're awake the temp will change. Good luck :)

you can get one that vibrates when its done and also has a light, wish id got it as i have to use the light off my mobile to see it . one company who makes them is called kindara

Brilliant thanks! I will look for the vibrating one! I haven't tested yet but AF is due on Sunday and I'm already getting some mild cramps so I suspect I haven't conceived this cycle :(

Are those even out yet. I think you can only pre order it but they aren't available for purchase yet.

i know its a long shot but a company name femometer... it hooks up to an app and takes ur temp... mine is coming in this week... i decided to check that one out compare it to my ibasal i want something that goes right to an app and records it for me... https://www.femometer.com/

i know its a long shot but a company name femometer... it hooks up to an app and takes ur temp... mine is coming in this week... i decided to check that one out compare it to my ibasal i want something that goes right to an app and records it for me... https://www.femometer.com/

Is that something that's available now? The website looks to me like it's still a work in progress.

it is available now and only costs 49.99 for a limited time. i have the app on my phone and my femometer should be here today or tomorrow.. was shipped monday :)

i have been in contact with the company and must say friendly and easy to talk to.. :) will share an update after the first few days using it:)

I just have a basic BBT thermometer and it doesn't wake up my husband. The beeps are quite quiet.

it is available now and only costs 49.99 for a limited time. i have the app on my phone and my femometer should be here today or tomorrow.. was shipped monday :)

Shoot. How do you know?? I'm skeptical to buy if it doesn't say it's ready. I've been looking at others too like the ifertracker. Since I'm on my period now I wanna get something soon!

Shoot. How do you know?? I'm skeptical to buy if it doesn't say it's ready. I've been looking at others too like the ifertracker. Since I'm on my period now I wanna get something soon!

I've been in contact with them... and got mine here tomorrow as nothing came today... but i think they ship out every week :)

I've been in contact with them... and got mine here tomorrow as nothing came today... but i think they ship out every week :)

I haven't gotten mine yet but I've gotten a tracking number and such! I am super excited about it. I don't think the regular ones do me any good. What app did you get for the thermometer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->