Q for cycling mums- best bicycle trailer?

Kaites

Reaction score
Snow is melting so I'm itching to get out cycling but will need some kind of bicycle trailer to tow Emma in this summer. Ideally, I'm looking for a double (just in case we have another kiddie in the next few years) with some type of storage behind the seats since we'll likely be going for picnics, etc. I've seen a few online but I'm just wondering if there is a model I should steer clear of or if there are any that people really like. Thanks!

Hurrah, another cycling Mum!!

I have a Burley, I got it second hand from a friend when I was 4 months pregnant (very keen!!). My boy is nearly 4 months old and I'm hoping to take him out tomorrow for the first time - the weather has been bad in the UK and he's just felt too fragile to take out. I'm planning to secure his car seat into the trailer so he's well supported.

The consensus here is that the Cougar Chariots are better than Burleys, they're definitely more popular. But Burleys did the trick for a long time in the UK. I wanted one with suspension to make life more comfy for the baby, which is what I got.

We're planning a week long tour this summer when he's about 8 months old, somewhere safe like the Netherlands or Germany for a first tour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->