Q. for Mum's of little girls....

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
Can you tell I'm having a day at home.....:blush:

When you're little ladies have a messy poo and it goes up the front of their nappies (a la Hebe just now) how do you deal with it in their floozies??

I hate the idea of not cleaning her bits properly but I'm also very reluctant to get in there and make her sore or hurt her. :(

Are there any 'techniques' to getting that balance right??

:D

I use cotton wool and water if its a really messy one ... in the hope it'll loosen the mess up and make it easier to wipe away and get to the difficult bits as sometimes wipe arent all that great

^^ i dont have a girl but thats what i do at nursery!

Use a cotton bud dipped in baby lotion. gently clean around there bits - i would prefer to do that than anything getting infected or it being dirty.

Yeah I also used a bit of cotton wool and water or use just the very edge of a wipe and give it a quick swipe down. I then make sure it gets a good wash in the bath later :)

Thanks girls. I didnt think of cotton wool :dohh: I always let her have a good soak and really swish the water around her bits in the bath. I was just a bit nervous of swiping there with a wipe.

We use a soft cloth and warm water, and make sure she has a good soak in the bath. We found cotton wool left bits of cotton stuck behind :hissy:

A wipe tbh but very gentle and downwards moving of course they have their normal bathing times but I just do that we have when very messy used a wash down with her on the mat to finish the job then we always put sudacream on her.

I personally think its just about being gentle and downwards which you suppose to do anyway with poos x

OH refuses to do the nappies if their that messy "eeeeeeeeer its all in her bits, you do it" :rofl:

Megans called mini moo with Caitlin being Moo ...Oh dear lmao!!!

Ill change it to lil moo :rofl:

Never heard it being called that before lol

I just use a wipe to gently clean out all the folds. Then she gets a wash at bath time and a good swish with water just in case I missed any bits.

Depends on the messyness :lol:
Most times with very gently with a wipe and water, wash it down and wipe it as much as possible and she has a bath every night so make sure gets cleaned more properly then too.

But it's getting more and more hard with little miss wriggler :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"