Question about BD

Illa

Reaction score
I am new to this forum and my husband and I are trying for our first, and I have question... Can't really bring myself to ask this to anyone of my friends, so I am opening up to my friends here, and hopefully you can help.
When we are doing the deed, trying to make a baby, BD, etc, my DH says that he is not "fully in" when he releases... I know I tighten up down there, and it took as a while for him to actually to be able to enter me, but now that we have gotten past that issue, and actually TTC, he says my muscles are still very tight inside, hence he is unable to enter fully...
to me it feels like he is in, but I can't feel him release...
I am not sure how this would affect our chances of conceiving..
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Maybe you could try a different position which allows for deeper penetration if you are able to manage that?

As long as he is 'inside you' then i shouldn't worry too much, the closer to the cervix he comes the better but it should be ok. I never really feel my dh ejaculate either so don't worry!

Maybe you could try a different position which allows for deeper penetration if you are able to manage that?

As long as he is 'inside you' then i shouldn't worry too much, the closer to the cervix he comes the better but it should be ok. I never really feel my dh ejaculate either so don't worry!

Thank you so much, it makes me feel a lot better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->