Question about bleeding/passing fetus

I think that's a great approach, to NTNP.. Especially for the first while after a mc. No pressure that way!

I have never heard of coq10 .. Is that something your doc prescribed?

Hubby is pretty put off by this loss so he doesn't feel ready at all.. I think we will probably use condoms for a month and then I will check in with him on how he is feeling.
We have a lot going on , moving in two weeks just needed to upsize so still staying in our area but it's hectic getting ready for that .
I think once he's ready we will NTNP as well.

I love Canada :) but it's all I've ever known lol. I have only traveled to the states and to the Dominican and Cuba so I don't have much world travel experience.

Maybe you could plan a vacation to Canada with your family, while your here you could look into what it would be like to be here permanently.

I always tell my hubby when we take our next vacation just the two of us one day, I want to visit the UK :) my brother in law just went to London to visit a friend and I was so jealous haha.

I think ur approach sounds good hun just giving it a bit of time until ur both ready - it's amazing how time makes the mcs a bit easier to deal with hey x

The coq10 is a supplement you can get off of the internet - I get it off Amazon and I'm taking 600mg a day to try to improve my old eggs lol. I don't think you need to take it as you're just a youngster hun xxx

London is cool hun but expensive! Yes we will get out to Canada for a holiday at some point xxx

How are you today? Are you still spotting? My pg test this morning was a squinter at 10ui - do u think it has to be completely negative before my cycle will return?

Oh okay ! That's good then that you're taking that!

I'm okay, doing much better emotionally. I am still spotting !! Brown mixed with reddish discharge. I'm on day 13 tomorrow! It's getting so annoying.

I'm not sure about the hcg delaying your cycle , I didn't even think of that ! I'm about to google though haha. I'm betting since it was a squinter its lowering quickly now and you'll probably ovulate soon but that's just my uneducated guess lol!

Just read online that 50-100 miu you'll likely still ovulate so I think you'll be having signs of ovulation soon :)

Thanks for looking hun xxx Im cd18 today and was thinking because of the retained placenta I might not O and might not get af for another 6 weeks but maybe it might come earlier than that. Will be interesting to see ....

I'm still spotting as well - no Brown yet it's all pinkish red. Maybe it's my body disintegrating the placenta bit. Heaven knows what happens after a mc hey.

Glad ur feeling a bit better emotionally hun xx

Seems like a never ending nightmare right ? I'm spotting only brown now, cycle day 14 . Headed to my follow up appointment I'll let you know how it goes !

I'm thinking since your spotting red it probably is your body getting rid of that last bit of placenta . Hopefully you'll still ovulate!

Did your doctor mention if you don't ovulate or get your next AF ?
I wonder if the remaining placenta ends up delaying ovulation and you don't get AF, iif they will want to have you in to take it out ?

Will you just take ovulation tests so you know when to expect AF?

My OB scheduled an ultrasound for Friday since I'm still spotting she's wondering if there's anything remaining.

For some reason I had a horrible night last night ... Overcome with emotion and anger I actually threw my bedside lamp and it broke :| . Kids were all tucked into bed fast asleep and hubby was downstairs watching some tv .
I just started thinking about everything I have lost and I got so angry it was like an impulse thing to just grab the lamp and throw it ... What is that about ??? I have never gotten upset like that before about anything . I then had to get out of bed and pick it all up and my husband came upstairs and comforted me and vacuumed. He's worried about me and thinks it's his fault because he's feeling like he doesn't want to try again (he told me last night) so I'm sure my emtions had to do with that but I also was just upset that this has happened again and specifically I was thinking about giving my sons a sibling and how happy that makes me and that's when I just threw the lamp.
I was even shocked I did it !
Do you think it's maybe my hormones going crazy after all of this ? Have you had any moments of deep emotional struggle ?

Ahh hun big hugs for you xxx don't worry or over analyse about the lamp!. I think you were just dealing with big big emotions at that time and probably over whelmed & it was a physical thing you had to do to get the emotion out. No harm done it was only a lamp and you can buy a new one xxx It sounds to me like your DH just needs a bit if time and space to get over what has happened. You have both dealt with a tough emotional time and it sounds to me like he's a bit scared and just needs to work through it for himself. Don't worry or stress hun just take it easy and be kind to yourself and him and things will seem brighter soon.

I'm still spotting red and I think ur right it is the placenta bit disintegrating a bit xxx I have to go back in 5 weeks for another scan if no after by then xx

Thank you so much . I honestly would be so lost without this forum and being able to talk to someone going through it .

I think you're right , he needs time to heal. I'm feeling a bit better today but still up and down emotional all of a sudden ... You think it's that hormone crash people talk about ?

I hope the spotting stops soon , hopefully your body will get it all out is probably just a slower process ... Seems like mine won't be ending any time soon either .
Still brown spotting but it's pretty constant.

I hope we are both back to normal soon <3

I just want to jump in to tell you my personal experience. My last mmc we found out baby stopped growing at between 6-7 weeks. This was in early June. I kept being in denial about it until the bleeding started in late June. It started as spotting and eventually grew heavier by the day. I passed a few clots that I thought were the baby but I had a couple scans to prove that I was still pregnant. Finally on July 12th, I began having menstrual cramping and bleeding heavy, going through a pad every 10 minutes. Eventually I gave up changing them and went to sit on the toilet. As soon as I tried to pee, the sac came out. There was no mistaking it. It was not painful to pass, just unbelievable how large it was. It was about the size of my fist and inside was a little marble-like sac with a tiny speck floating around which was the baby. I had some more cramping a couple hours later and passed more clots, then it was over. The heavy cramping and bleeding ceased after about 3-4 hours (which isn't too bad compared to how long labor takes and the cramping during m/c is not nearly as bad as contractions). I continued to bleed for a few more days but only like a period. In total I bled for about 28 days. I don't want to tell you these things to scare you, just to let you know that it can take some time to actually pass everything.

Wow eh .
Well I didn't see any kind of sac .. My OB said it can be normal sometimes your body sort of absorbs it and it comes out in clots.. I'm still spotting brown.
My ultrasound is Friday but I won't know any results until my OB gets them.
If the sac/baby is still there I'll need a D&C because it's been almost 5 weeks since the baby's heart stopped.
Hopefully that won't be the case but I'll be surprised if they say all is cleared out . I only passed a few big clots.

Hey hun just wanted to say good luck for your scan tomorrow hope it goes ok and everything has passed when they scan you xxx are you still spotting? Sorry for tmi but I still have what seems like EWCM but it's all pink weird! Have been doing opks and they have some colour but that's it ..... Hope you're well xx

Thanks !
Yes I'm still spotting a browny/ pink discharge as well.
I'll let you know how many scan goes..
I wonder if you'll be ovulating soon , sucks your still spotting but maybe it's becoming ovulation discharge and there's pink because of the left over tissue ? Who the heck knows eh.

Hey scan went okay I won't know the results until next week though !
Still spotting a pinky discharge now but I had pretty strong ovulation signs today .. Pain on my left side and sore boobs .. I'm thinking maybe my next period will be due in a couple of weeks .

Then maybe my hubby will be up for trying again ... I hope .

How's everything on your end ?

Hey hun how u doing? Hope you're ok?

I had that pinky discharge for about 10 days at the end of mc, it stopped Friday morning and then I had semi positive opk on Saturday which went negative Sunday have no idea what's going on or whether I even O!? I'm thinking just wait for af in two weeks now possibly.

Hey , I'm doing okay.. I see my OB tomorrow about my results from the follow up ultrasound I had.

I'm not spotting anymore either although today I had a very tiny bit of very light brown so maybe it's starting now again?

I had ovulation symptoms but I have no clue if I ovulated either !!
I hope my period comes in a couple of weeks so we can hopefully officially try again.

How have you been? Have you been trying ?

My results showed 7mm of tissue which I think came out the other day when I was spotting I had a pinky clot

So hopefully it's all cleared up for u now hun? Do u get another follow up scan or did they just tell you to wait for af now? How are u feeling about mc? I am 4 weeks post mc and it feels like it never happened! It's weird - apart from the fact that my cycle is MIA I wouldn't even know it had happened. Life has gone back to normal and busy at work and just getting on with it - but now with the added complication of no af and also the additional fear that my body is trying to tell me that I'm probably too old for a last child! It's my birthday in about 3 weeks so not just feeling the clock ticking but it's shouting at me lol x

Hope ur ok hun?

Yah it seems to be all out because I'm not spotting anymore .. She said they wouldn't do anything about the leftover tissue , that it would just pass soon or with next AF..similar to yours !

I feel pretty good too, it's amazing the emotions I went though in such a short time !
I've been so busy as well, with work and the kids and we are moving tomorrow!!

I am looking forward to everything that comes with trying again :)

Do you think that you could be pregnant again ? I don't think you are too old for a last child ..I'm betting you will get your rainbow :)

Good luck with the move hun x hope it goes ok and not too stressful! Thanks for the encouraging words Re my age : )

I'm cd31 today and started bleeding bright red blood this morning which seems to be getting heavier so I think it must be af and I'm now cd1 what do you think? If it is my body has bounced back super quick!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->