Question about bleeding/passing fetus

Sounds like your period !
That's great , as much as we hate AF it is reassuring to know our bodies are doing what they should be doing after a miscarriage .
I'm spotting brown again , wondering if my period is trying to come .. I'm cycle day 27 now

Hey hun how did the move go? Hope it was ok x

Well the bleeding only lasted for 11 hours and stopped Friday night so wasn't af after all and nothing since. I'm thinking maybe it was that retained piece dissolved and maybe now my body will get back on track somehow!? I suppose af shud come now within next 4 weeks?? Soo annoying to not know what is going on. Hope u get af soon hun x

The move was great! Went pretty smoothly , I'm exhausted though!

Hmmm that is strange !? Maybe it was that piece.
I have no clue when your AF would come now ! How frustrating. Have you taken any pregnancy tests to see if they turned negative , I forget if you did?

Hey so my doc mentioned that if I took a pregnancy test 3 weeks post miscarriage it should be negative .. I'm 4 weeks past and I took one tonight and it's positive ?
Could this be still leftover hcg?

Hey glad your move went well x

So I'm delighted to say that I started bleeding a tiny bit yesterday and then today got some proper bleeding and proper af cramps and sorry for tmi but some small bits of clots coming out! I have never been soo happy to get af cramps! What day shudder I count as cd1 do u think?

My tests are still ever so slight squinters this morning. I don't think u shud worry yet just wait for af to come - what cd are u now?

Oh good !!
Maybe count yesterday as CD 1 ?

Here's my tests right now I went for blood work today
Top is yesterday's , bottom is today's .. What do you think??

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on the 18th and we did DTD... Do you think it's a new pregnancy ?

My OB sent me for the blood work to check if my levels are going up or down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
I think my period started !
I can't believe it came with such positive tests still .. I was thinking it could be a new pregnancy because we did DTD but no it must have been hormone lingering still!
I hope this period doesn't last too long .. I only had like one solid week of no spotting or bleeding
I'm cycle day 30 ! Well 1 now lol

Yipee we are cycle buddies I'm cd3 /4 today so we can be buddies! It's soo annoying still getting positive tests isn't it mine were still positive until I started bleeding. I'm hoping if I test once bleeding stops it will be negative. I've had clots and quite a bit of cramping so Im hopeful that my body has finally dealt with it all!! It's a relief to get af isn't it - are u going to start ttc again now?

Yay!
I had a couple clots too and it's SO heavy !
I'm going to test when it stops as well to hopefully see a completely negative test.

We are going to TTC but in a NTNP kind of way .. Hubby doesn't want any pressure on which I understand so I won't be begging for sex when I'm ovulating lol.

How about you guys ?

Hey hun how are you doing? Are you still bleeding?

I started bleeding lightly Tuesday and then heavy with some cramps Wednesday onwards and it is still really heavy today my af is usually only about 3 days and only heavy one day. I'm so happy to have gotten af but what with the mc and bleeding after that for so long I'm just so sick of everything being so physical and I just want it to be over already! Sorry for tmi but I felt something passing out yesterday at work and sorry to be gross but it was a big square lump of solid compacted placenta stuff -- I thought I was going to be sick just looking at it yuk!! Ugh!! I was hoping that was the retained placenta bit that was on scan and bleeding would ease off now and new cycle start but I'm still bleeding heavy bright red blood! Just want it all done now .... Hope ur doing better physically than me!? We will start ttc again if the bleeding ever stops!!

Omg I have been feeling so much the same!!
The bleeding is SO heavy it's like I'm miscarrying all over again too.
I'm so sorry you experienced passing that tissue .. It's just like a never ending nightmare !
I think us both having retained tissue is why we are having such a heavy period .. Our bodies are clearing EVERYTHING out this time.

I really hope we will both be able to TTC soon.
I'm on cycle day 4 still very heavy bleeding that doesn't seem to be lightening up at all !

Hi ladies I never had a miscarriage and I found out I was pregnant around October 8th and it's now like a week after finding out and I started to bleed idk if it is or isn't I am going to the ER today and figure out what's going on downstairs until then idk if someone who has experience anything similar to my situation I would have a let down on the toilet only when I lay down the bleeding and cramps stop the cramps the whole time felt like throbbing pain nothing too painful the color ranges from dark to bright red and I had one nickel size clot that happened last night looked really seedy if this means anything I'm confused as to what is going any insight would be great and will update on the ER visit when I go thanks ladies!

Hi Meggy fingers crossed it's not a loss hun hope u get good news at er xxx

Hey mum how are u hun?

I've been busy - was my birthday yesterday and now I'm 44 eek! But on the plus side I got a cheque in the post on my birthday for a tax rebate yipeee and a + opk on Sunday and we got a few bds in so fingers crossed. How are you? Anything going on with you? Xxx

Went to the ER they said my cervix is shut which gave me hope but then lost hope was when they did the ultrasound and they couldn't see a pregnancy and then the blood work came back and my hormones dropped and weren't even registering on the charts so they said u are having your period and more like it was a chemical pregnancy cuz maybe an hour after I started to bleed I did not feel bloated anymore and my boobs stopped hurting I just think it's my thyroid and my husband gets annoyed when I blame how I feel because of it but it's true

hi meggybaby, i had my first bfp on october 9th, a day after yours. i only got to feel giddy about my pregnancy for a little more than a week. today, at 6w+1, i learned that my hormones dropped significantly and i was basically to just wait 2-3 weeks to have my period, and there is no intervention needed.

my question is, when i bleed, do i consider that my period and so cycle day 1? we are eager to try again. we will be first time parents if ever.

and if i bleed 2 weeks from now, does that mean we lost the baby at 8 weeks? i was not asked to go in and do a scan after my hormones dropped.

hi meggybaby, i had my first bfp on october 9th, a day after yours. i only got to feel giddy about my pregnancy for a little more than a week. today, at 6w+1, i learned that my hormones dropped significantly and i was basically to just wait 2-3 weeks to have my period, and there is no intervention needed.

my question is, when i bleed, do i consider that my period and so cycle day 1? we are eager to try again. we will be first time parents if ever.

and if i bleed 2 weeks from now, does that mean we lost the baby at 8 weeks? i was not asked to go in and do a scan after my hormones dropped.
The bleed will be like a heavy period and u would ovulate quickly right after like 4-5 days after and u can consider that being your first day of your new cycle but officially start counting your first day when u get a AF a month after your chemical pregnancy but let say you do get pregnant soon after a chemical they would need to do an ultrasound to determine how far along u r and I read from another post that you are more fertile right after a chemical than any time hopefully this was helpful and good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->