Question about Clomid and sore nipples...

Hopeful - i have to say those symptoms sound very promising. Especially the blue veins on your boobs!!! thats one of the main pregnancy symptoms isnt it? I really hope clomid isnt playing a mean trick on you.

Im just on my 4th day of clomid today so have a while to wait before any signs or symptoms.

Good luck :thumbup: - when are you testing?

Hopeful - i have to say those symptoms sound very promising. Especially the blue veins on your boobs!!! thats one of the main pregnancy symptoms isnt it? I really hope clomid isnt playing a mean trick on you.

Im just on my 4th day of clomid today so have a while to wait before any signs or symptoms.

Good luck :thumbup: - when are you testing?

I tested today with FRER and it was negative. I will try again maybe Sunday. I really hope it works out. I have been waiting so long. I have never had these blue veins before:shrug:. FX It seems like the majority of my symptoms started right after ovulation and have not stopped:nope:

hi Hopefulchick,
how many dpo are you now?
i hope you get your bfp...will give me so much hope! fx'd xoxo

Hey pink. I'm 12 dpo. Just gonna wait it out. I still have all my symptoms but keep getting a BFN:dohh:. So, kind has me down right now. FX for you in this cycle:thumbup:

Good luck to you too hopeful....2 days to go- my Prayers are with you too.....

how frustrating geting BFN's and u have so many symptoms....

its not over yet babe!

May god bless us all this month...Pleeeease xoxo:hugs:

Hey Hopeful, Please don't loose heart :) It took me 1 and a half years to full pregnant.. 9 months of that on clomid..

My doc kept up'ing the dose every 3 months..
50mg the 1st 3 months
100mg the 2nd 3 months then
150mg the 3rd 3 months which is when i fell pregnant..

Don't be discouraged Please.. When the time is right you will fall...

Also i OV'd in the middle of a period when i fell and the tests came back neg to begin with... It was 6 - 8 weeks before i NEW i was pregnant.. 3 home tests, and a dr's test b4 i would believe it..

Hey Hopeful, Please don't loose heart :) It took me 1 and a half years to full pregnant.. 9 months of that on clomid..

My doc kept up'ing the dose every 3 months..
50mg the 1st 3 months
100mg the 2nd 3 months then
150mg the 3rd 3 months which is when i fell pregnant..

Don't be discouraged Please.. When the time is right you will fall...

Also i OV'd in the middle of a period when i fell and the tests came back neg to begin with... It was 6 - 8 weeks before i NEW i was pregnant.. 3 home tests, and a dr's test b4 i would believe it..

WOW! What a story. Every time I get doubtful someone like you is right around the corner to give me hope again. Thanks. I know it WILL happen, just a matter of when! :hugs:

hello ladies, i have been suffering from the same painfull symptoms, i am on my 2nd round of clomid (4th to be precise but the 1st two were unsuccesfull in ovulation) both this cycle and my last have been succesfull in me ovulating and i have suffered very sore and painfull nipples literally the day after ovualting to the day af arrives!!! v.fustrating especially last month when i was new to the side effects i really thought i was preggos!!! its very annoying i get sore boobs and nipples,cramping and back ache and bad pimples on my forehead!

fingers crossed for all of you and hopefully very soon these symptoms will be because we are preggers!

hello ladies, i have been suffering from the same painfull symptoms, i am on my 2nd round of clomid (4th to be precise but the 1st two were unsuccesfull in ovulation) both this cycle and my last have been succesfull in me ovulating and i have suffered very sore and painfull nipples literally the day after ovualting to the day af arrives!!! v.fustrating especially last month when i was new to the side effects i really thought i was preggos!!! its very annoying i get sore boobs and nipples,cramping and back ache and bad pimples on my forehead!

fingers crossed for all of you and hopefully very soon these symptoms will be because we are preggers!

:flower::hugs: Goodluck... All my tests came back negative even when i fell pregnant. Don't stress about it to much, which is hard to do, but take each day as it comes.. :hugs::flower:

been on clomid for 3 months and now have taken two month off (all natural and no med) but if still no :bfp: this cycle ending dec.1 then back on clomid at 100mg for 3 more months....i hope beeing off of it for two months will not result in any new issues...

been on clomid for 3 months and now have taken two month off (all natural and no med) but if still no :bfp: this cycle ending dec.1 then back on clomid at 100mg for 3 more months....i hope beeing off of it for two months will not result in any new issues...

I know how frustrating it is to take several cycles of Clomid and no bfp!!:dohh: If this is not my bfp cycle then next cycle will be all natural for me too!:shrug: Kinda excited to see if my body will O without Clomid. Good luck with Clomid again but I hope you get your bfp instead of AF and don't need it :thumbup:

i truly understand. since the romoval of the 5cm submucous fibroid the doc gave me the clomids right away so i had no clue was was ovulating on my own....well for two months i did with no issue and what was odd i still ovulated on cd15-cd16 both on and off clomids! yes yes thank you and good luck with you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->