Question about CM?!?!?! (TMI)

rockstargirl3

Reaction score
Hello Ladies. I have a questions about CM. Typically right after O I have CM until 1 wk before AF, then it gets really dry (make bd'ing kind of hard most times). This cycle I have had more CM, not on my panties but around my cervix. Today is 12 DPO, I have not tested yet, but when I check my CP I still feel extremely wet inside and have a lot of white to clear CM. Does it sound promising? My CP is still high and soft but not as open as O and I still do not have any CM on my panties, but I have never felt it so wet this far after O. AF is due 5/19. Any input would be greatly appreciated :shrug:

This two week wait is killing me, I still feel confidant that this could be our month but I will know in two days if the :witch: is going to show.

it sounds very promisiong to me hun i would test if you can GL :dust:

if its different to previous months then i would say very positive! :test:

I want to test... I want to test... I am really trying to hold out until 5/20 since AF is due 5/19... but it is almost too hard to resist.... Good thing I do not have a car when I am at work or I would be at the store buying a test right now!

I want to test... I want to test... I am really trying to hold out until 5/20 since AF is due 5/19... but it is almost too hard to resist.... Good thing I do not have a car when I am at work or I would be at the store buying a test right now!

Af due today hasnt arrived, hoping to test on 19th also. My cm exactly the same cramy and white, dont want to get my hopes up though

I know, neither do I, but it is so hard not to get your hopes up when you want something so bad.... Hope you get your :bfp: My whole cycle has felt different this time so I just pray for my :bfp: too. :dust: to you :0)

i have also just checked my cervix, the witch is due in 2-3days and i am still quite high up, still kind of soft and also have whhite to clear cm.

only problemm is i dont know if its opened or closed lol...........how do i know that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->