Question about cp

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
I don't usually check my cp but the last couple of days I've been doing it. It's been high, can barely reach it and closed everyday. Today when I checked there was a little watery blood but still high and closed. When you are about to start your af does your cervix remain high and closed until the full force of af starts?

Mine is always very low-hard-open before AF. It is usually medium-medium-closed in early pregnancy. It usually opens up on the day AF is due. It always disappears way high up late first tri and I can't reach it again for the remainder of pregnancy.

Mine usually starts to open anywhere between 10 DPO to the day before AF. The blood may have been leftover from implantation or from cervical irritation. The fact that it is still high is a good sign!

Thank you for answering. I expected af to properly start today but it still hasn't. Checked my cp again just now and it is even higher and closed but still a little watery pinkish blood :shrug: I am probably out and just grasping at straws now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->