question about dpo

tryn4

Reaction score
2nd question on my mind this morning. I am reading the threads and seeing ppl refer to what dpo they r on. If you are charting using opk alone, when would one determine they are x dpo?

ok as an example i ovulated on friday and got a positive friday and since then i am now on 7dpo friday was day 1

Thanks, so does that mean I count day 1 as the day I saw positive? Because I had positive opk yesterday & today.

Sorry to butt in, I have had 5 days of positive OPK's in a row, Monday being the first, on Saturday it was starting to fade. Any thoughts on what day I should count as day 1? No idea when I ovulated or if at all - if that was my body having to try really hard...? EWCM was most abundant around Tuesday - Thursday. Thanks ladies....This is my first month off clomid, each of those months I only had positives once (and the final month I had a scan showing a rather large follicle 3 cm, possibly overdone!)

Sorry I am just seeing this...wow 5 days in a row...hmmmm. I wish I had more experience with this but its my 2nd month of using opks so I'm not sure. Is it possible your pregnant? LOL best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->