Question about FRER and progression for POAS aholics ;)

MamaNess

Reaction score
After a CP last month, I'm obviously scared of another early loss, so I pee daily on sticks.. I'm 4w 4d today. The frer lines have been getting darker and on 14 dpo it got almost as dark as the control. On 15 dpo it's as dark as control.,now today, 16 dpo it's the same. Still as dark as control, but not darker than yesterday.

My question is, for those of you familiar, once it gets as dark as control does it take a while to get darker than control or should I be worried about being at a 3 day stand still.... I also took a blue dye ept today that was lighter than yesterday's although dye for control was lighter today as well.... I had blood drawn today, but doc won't do another comparison beta until next week? Ughhhhh

Just need advice from poas rookies

Edit: I JUST SAW the forum for pregnancy tests... I'm going to post this there as well if someone wants to remove this post

hey hon! i understand your worry but HPTs are not quantitative tests and they just depend on way too many things to be reliable. i would try not to stress about the color you know.

FRER, as any other HPT, depends on many many factors, namely how much water you drink, how long before you peed the last time, the temperature of the room, how much dye was deposited on each single FRER stick, what isoforms of HCG do you produce mostly (only one is detectable by frer and other hpts, but your body produces many and their ration changes as the pregnancy goes on).

i understand the panic as i had losses myself, but a HPT is just a HPT and the best thing to do is to put them a little bit more into the perspective of how much they can actually help. quantitative blood test is the only way to know what is going on with your HCG.

maybe rather invest all the money spent on HPTs on maybe a private blood draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->