question about having the mirena

Kates1122

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I have a question. I have the mirena and I have had it about 6 months. I spot almost everyday and when I have my period it lasts over a week. This time it lasted 2 weeks so I called the dr and he told me to take 800 mg ibuprofen twice a day. By the time I got the medicine I had been on my period for 3 weeks. Then I started getting abdominal cramps like my uterus is stretching only when I'm standing or walking. I only had to take 3 pills and the period stopped but still had abdominal pain. The next morning (this morning) I woke up to bright red blood. I took the medicine again tonight. Any advice or words or wisdom. Oh and I just checked my strings for the first time. I'm quite sure I felt them

Apparently I was wrong about feeling the strings. I thought I felt them but my friends tell me its kinda hard and poky. I can't feel them. Tried the past two days. I quit bleeding but I'm going to dr thursday

Hmm, I only experienced a little spotting and then my period started a week later. If you can't find your strings definitely talk to your doctor! Good luck, hope you get this all sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->